Spray foam insulation question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray foam insulation question

We are about to expand our facility with more drive-up non-climate controlled units. We have an option for spray foam insulation instead of fiberglass "bag" insulation. Does anybody have experience with spray foam?

Is foam insulation cleanable? Do spider webs stick to them and look nasty and old?

Does spray foam leave a lingering chemical odor?

Any wisdom is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

In addition to our storage facilities - we own a spray foam insulation company.

We spray foam the ceilings of all of our new buildings.
    I'm not sure about the spider webs, as we don't clean the ceilings...
    No chemical smell after it is installed.

What are you using insulation for in a non-climate controlled unit?

Comment

We use spray foam in all of our units and love it. Never had to clean it, no odors at all.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Alen2611
        Today's Technology and the Leap of Faith to change from outdated methods
        Alen2611
        Hello Everyone, I'm a firm believer that not one size fits all, I believe that in the storage world all of us have a unique way of handling operations at our facility. However, I'm quite curious to know that in spite of having many advanced options that could save time and make the work of Storage Operators/managers...
        It's working Fine NOW, Why the Change?
        0%
        Afraid to adapt to Technology
        0%
        Doubtful on the time to be invested in the "Learning Curve" to understand the tool
        0%
        Don't trust the web with secure tenants data
        0%
        Today, 03:57 PM
      • Dave Scott
        Reply to Abandonment or Auction?? Weird Situation
        Dave Scott
        Big mistake of putting your lock on the unit, you created a liability for your self. Being very nice and helpful (which you meant to be) can back fire on you.
        Yesterday, 06:59 PM
      • mmidgley
        Reply to Abandonment or Auction?? Weird Situation
        mmidgley
        I dont see how putting a lock on a unit and putting the keys in their file, makes the office responsible for it.

I wouldn't personally mail keys....
        Yesterday, 04:22 PM
      Working...
      X