Spray foam insulation question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray foam insulation question

We are about to expand our facility with more drive-up non-climate controlled units. We have an option for spray foam insulation instead of fiberglass "bag" insulation. Does anybody have experience with spray foam?

Is foam insulation cleanable? Do spider webs stick to them and look nasty and old?

Does spray foam leave a lingering chemical odor?

Any wisdom is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

In addition to our storage facilities - we own a spray foam insulation company.

We spray foam the ceilings of all of our new buildings.
    I'm not sure about the spider webs, as we don't clean the ceilings...
    No chemical smell after it is installed.

What are you using insulation for in a non-climate controlled unit?

Comment

We use spray foam in all of our units and love it. Never had to clean it, no odors at all.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
        Reply to Background checks?
        pacnwstorage
        Just before close at 6 PM I had a call from a young guy asking if I had ANY units. First red flag there. I asked if he knew what size he needed and when he needed it. He said I need it today! Second red flag! He said he needed an 8x10 or a 10x10. I have a couple open 5x10 units but no 10x10. I did not...
        Yesterday, 09:59 PM
      • Krypto
        Reply to Background checks?
        Krypto
        Background checks, and credit checks, for a person to rent a storage unit, is a slippery slope for sure! I Pac has the best method, which is to say there are no vacancies, until he can tell that the person will not be a PITA. Everyone has a past, some complaints, maybe even some convictions. You cannot...
        Yesterday, 09:27 PM
      • danikahsafestor
        Reply to Dumbest lock stories?
        danikahsafestor
        We've just assumed they have no idea what they are doing. It's hard to keep a straight face sometimes. Or those people who can't get their unit open and they just need to push down with their foot to slide the latch. It's so satisfying to go all the way out there and open it immediately when they've...
        Yesterday, 08:45 PM
      Working...
      X