Spray foam insulation question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray foam insulation question

We are about to expand our facility with more drive-up non-climate controlled units. We have an option for spray foam insulation instead of fiberglass "bag" insulation. Does anybody have experience with spray foam?

Is foam insulation cleanable? Do spider webs stick to them and look nasty and old?

Does spray foam leave a lingering chemical odor?

Any wisdom is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

In addition to our storage facilities - we own a spray foam insulation company.

We spray foam the ceilings of all of our new buildings.
    I'm not sure about the spider webs, as we don't clean the ceilings...
    No chemical smell after it is installed.

What are you using insulation for in a non-climate controlled unit?

Comment

We use spray foam in all of our units and love it. Never had to clean it, no odors at all.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
        Reply to End of This Chapter
        pacnwstorage
        dreid, sorry to hear what happened. There were times, you could see in your posts, how frustrated you were with what was going on there. Hope you do check back in whenever you can. Are you going to try and stay in the storage industry? Open to moving for the right job? Again, sorry to hear about this....
        Today, 08:46 PM
      • blazer
        Reply to Power in "Intended" RV/Boat storage
        blazer
        I second that!!! People have eyes and pocketbooks larger than their abilities/experience sometimes (a lot of times) and they CANNOT park those big rigs straight in their space to save their life! Angled parking and plenty of space to maneuver is a must. As for the dump station, it would be easier to...
        Today, 08:04 PM
      • blazer
        Reply to End of This Chapter
        blazer
        I'm so sorry! I hope you will not stay off the forum, I have enjoyed your comments and insights. I wish you both all the best and I'm sure you are right, this will most likely prove to be a blessing in disguise, things like this often do!
        Today, 07:28 PM
      Working...
      X