Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Refinancing a facility as well as new construction with same bank?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refinancing a facility as well as new construction with same bank?

My local bank will do construction loans all day long as well as permanent financing, however their rates at permanent financing are slightly higher than the national banks, but I cant find a national bank that does construction financing. How does people deal with his?

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
    Reply to End of This Chapter
    pacnwstorage
    dreid, sorry to hear what happened. There were times, you could see in your posts, how frustrated you were with what was going on there. Hope you do check back in whenever you can. Are you going to try and stay in the storage industry? Open to moving for the right job? Again, sorry to hear about this....
    Today, 08:46 PM
  • blazer
    Reply to Power in "Intended" RV/Boat storage
    blazer
    I second that!!! People have eyes and pocketbooks larger than their abilities/experience sometimes (a lot of times) and they CANNOT park those big rigs straight in their space to save their life! Angled parking and plenty of space to maneuver is a must. As for the dump station, it would be easier to...
    Today, 08:04 PM
  • blazer
    Reply to End of This Chapter
    blazer
    I'm so sorry! I hope you will not stay off the forum, I have enjoyed your comments and insights. I wish you both all the best and I'm sure you are right, this will most likely prove to be a blessing in disguise, things like this often do!
    Today, 07:28 PM
Working...
X