No announcement yet.

Elevators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have heard that some of the vandal resistant fixtures and panels can have graffiti cleaned up with soap and water, but do not hold me to it. Also, metal walls in your elevator will last longer than laminate ones, especially in a self storage facility.

One thing you could do with access control is allow everyone access, but require a keypad with individual PIN codes. This way if something unsavory is done, you can go in the database and see who accessed the elevator and what floor. Also, cameras in the elevator have a certain way if keeping everyone honest :-)

Comment

BTW, ThyssenKrupp Elevator's machine room less (MRL) offerings are the Endura MRL (hydraulic) and Synergy (Traction MRL)

Comment

If you are considering renovations, often times the building department is going to dictate the future of your conveyance options. Certainly A.D.A. Compliance is going to be a factor. During your normal due diligence for the purchase, the PCA should call out specifications and code violations for conveyance. Note that the penthouse is a likely place for roof leaks, and the pit should have vapor barriers and water proofing, largely dependent upon your water table and elevation. I support earlier comments to tie the elevator access to your access control systems
        RK
        RK Kliebenstein
        Vice President of Business Development
        Metro Storage LLC
        847 387-2943
        rk@metrostorage.com
        E: rk@metrostorage.com
        sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...