Mini Storage Outlet Buildings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Storage Outlet Buildings

I have been looking at getting into the storage unit business and found a website Mini Storage Outlet which sells prefab storage unit buildings. I searched the forum and find very little information on this company. Has anyone used them on here? Is it a quality building? I like their website because it actually gives me a price without playing phone tag for a week. I live in Ohio and would really like to see one of their buildings.

Due diligence is key here. Are they insulated? How can they handle a hard winter in Ohio? What are they constructed of? Maybe can't get info on the company yet but what about their buildings and sizes and cost per foot?
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I am also in Ohio (Canton) I have not heard of Mini Storage Outlet. But, from looking over their web site they are based in Colorado. I would imagine there would be no issues with their buildings being able to handle the OH weather. Not sure what part of the state you are in. I also checked out they have delivery throughout Ohio weekly. Also, they list specific locations in OH where they have buildings in place. I would contact Mini Storage Outlet & ask if you would be able to visit a nearby site that has their buildings in place. The two I glanced at are in Southern Ohio - Cinci/Dayton area. Good Luck!
      Canton, OH - Hall of Fame City

Comment

Originally posted by KellyW View Post
        I am also in Ohio (Canton) I have not heard of Mini Storage Outlet. But, from looking over their web site they are based in Colorado. I would imagine there would be no issues with their buildings being able to handle the OH weather. Not sure what part of the state you are in. I also checked out they have delivery throughout Ohio weekly. Also, they list specific locations in OH where they have buildings in place. I would contact Mini Storage Outlet & ask if you would be able to visit a nearby site that has their buildings in place. The two I glanced at are in Southern Ohio - Cinci/Dayton area. Good Luck!
        I am from the Mansfield Ohio area. I called mini storage outlet today and all the buildings they have are in southern ohio. I sent them and trachte an email requesting information. Mini Storage Outlet got back with me, trachte never responded to my inquiry. Not off to a very good start.

Comment

IMO, any business that you call or email at least 4 hours before normal close time should get back to you or it shows how bad they may or may not want the business. If I am left a voice message, I get back withing at least an hour. If I am renting a unit, and just started, and the phone rings and goes to voice mail, I should have no problem calling back within the hour. Depending on the type of business the 4 hour window works for me but to be ignored is not good. How long before normal closing hours did you send the email?

Comment

I got a private message from trachte today. Looks like I may get some information after all.

Comment

Trachte gets on here, I assume. They may have heard what was going on or someone here told them about the problems. Either way, I hope you get some help.

Comment

I have been providing Site Plans for Mini Storage Outlet (a division of Building Outlet Corporation) for over 8 years. I have always found them to be very reputable and responsive to their customers. Who did you speak to there? Recently I have dealt most closely with Dillon Cowles who does a terrific job .

Steve Smith
                Site Planner

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• mattherbaines
                  One of the Best storage units I have had experience with.
                  mattherbaines
                  I came across this secure and more facilitating storage solution with climate controlled storage units in Burlington that has it full perimeter fenced and high tech video surveillance system providing even boardroom rental service which has a table seating capacity of 12 people, a projector, Wi-Fi,...
                  We provide on-site storage units with controlled environments. The consistent temperatures prevent extreme elements from damaging your delicate materials.
                  Today, 08:31 AM
                • pacnwstorage
                  Reply to Background checks?
                  pacnwstorage
                  Just before close at 6 PM I had a call from a young guy asking if I had ANY units. First red flag there. I asked if he knew what size he needed and when he needed it. He said I need it today! Second red flag! He said he needed an 8x10 or a 10x10. I have a couple open 5x10 units but no 10x10. I did not...
                  Yesterday, 09:59 PM
                • Krypto
                  Reply to Background checks?
                  Krypto
                  Background checks, and credit checks, for a person to rent a storage unit, is a slippery slope for sure! I Pac has the best method, which is to say there are no vacancies, until he can tell that the person will not be a PITA. Everyone has a past, some complaints, maybe even some convictions. You cannot...
                  Yesterday, 09:27 PM
                Working...
                X