No announcement yet.

Unit Dimensions and Accuracy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that is true, then I am the BVM (Blessed Virgin Mary).

Damn, after sixteen years of Catholic school, you'd think that I'd at least get partial further credit! Dare to dream! That said, I would have had to stifle a laugh (as I am sure you all did) if a customer suggested -- authoritatively I am sure -- that every other facility within a 492 cubit radius had 9+ foot doors on a 10x30. Even the older facillities around that have 12x24 (for example) have standard-ish size doors.

My d/u doors are 7"10" wide (with some variation). My "favorite" prospective tenants are the ones that suggest it is feasible to park a 7'5" wide, 25 foot long trailer into a 10x30, when the aisle is 24' wide. Within a 20 mile radius, there are no covered RV/trailer parking facilities, so I get a bunch of really desperate people looking for a secure facility since subdivision covenants/restrictions are VERY strict about parking those vehicles w/in boundaries.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Somewhere in flyover country

I happen to feel that the degree of a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting attitudes she can bring to bear on the same topic

Comment

There are gobs of RV's in the area and the parking restrictions are severe here. I get the same dreamers. Cannot fit the 25' trailer in a 20' unit. They actually say they don't care if the door shuts or not.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X