Announcement

Collapse

Holiday Closures

Due to office closures during the 2017 winter holidays, SST membership registration may take longer to process. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Happy holidays!
See more
See less

Getting ready to break ground finally

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ready to break ground finally

Permits are being issued finally. Hoping to start the septic system probably next week,since we are doing a drive through coffee stand the septic system is very expensive $60,000 but it will serve the stand,office and residence. We've picked out a builder and which building company we'll be going with,just need to get going on the dirt work and get the buildings ordered,hoping to have buildings up shortly after the new year or sooner. Coffee stand goes in 1st,hoping that's done in a month or so.

Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

I could like working at a facility where coffee is free. YUM!
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Congratulations! We have coffee bars in all of our locations, but we are not building residences anymore. Keep us posted!
        Stephanie Tharpe
        Senior VP of Operations
        A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
        Nashville, TN
        http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
        www.tnssa.net

Comment

Maybe im missing something, what is the purpose of the Coffee bar? Does this make money from your existing client base? does this get your business? DO you operate this strictly for a different clientele base?

Comment

Not sure if you were asking me or Stephanie that question. Ours will be its own business that is outside the fence of the storage facility. Drive through coffee stands are a big deal in the PNW,they are everywhere and they do quite well. Where we are doing ours the closest one to us is about a mile down the road,we know what they do monthly there and I'm sure we will get a lot of their customers as ours will be a lot more convienant to get to,I looked into traffic that drives by ours and it's right at 14,000 cars daily.

Comment

Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a coffee stand in the PNW. Dutch Bros coffee is a big deal here. Starbucks is not the biggest fish in the sea.

Comment

Done...well permits are not in hand,but my wife just talked to the last person that needs to sign everything off,she is waiting on a guy that is out of the office till Tuesday,but she says we will have everything done that the county needs. We will be able to actually start doing dirt work mid next week.

Comment

That's a great phrase, "dirt work".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X