New Construction looking for company to install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Construction looking for company to install

We are putting up a new facility in the next few months and wondered if anyone knew of a good company to erect our buildings. Buildings are from Building Outlet Corp and we are in Northeast Ohio. Buildings are already purchased just looking for installers. Thanks in advance

Building Outlet should be able to recommend a reliable erector in your area. They maintain a database of erectors all over the US and parts of Canada. Please double-check with your sales rep.

Comment

YES YES YES!! These guys are amazing and we have used them for several builds! Check out their website and give them a call. Be sure to tell them I sent you. Great, great company!

No matter your business storage needs, we offer years of experience and trust to help you find the perfect solution. Call our solutions experts today!
      Stephanie Tharpe
      Senior VP of Operations
      A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
      Nashville, TN
      http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
      www.tnssa.net

Comment

We also use Rapid.
        Chasing Perfection to catch Excellence

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• razorback
          Reply to Disposal of returned lien sale property
          razorback
          Thank you for all the advice. This is the first time in over 10 years that a buyer actually brought stuff to me! I called the man and told him that I would hold his stuff for 2 weeks. He did come to get it. Afterward the buyer brought me a box full of personal papers. I just shredded them and went...
          Today, 12:29 PM
        • razorback
          Reply to I think I have a sneaky tenant
          razorback
          I had this problem back in November. Trust your gut on something like this and take time to look back at your security footage. My sleeper turned out to be hiding from his parole officer in his unit. Guess him and his wife didn't think that I would notice her dropping him off in the evening and picking...
          Today, 12:22 PM
        • Advantage IT
          NCSSA May Seminar 2018 Cornelius
          Advantage IT
          Anyone going to the NCSSA Event at the Penisula Club in Cornelius in May?

Cindy Ashby and I are doing a Managers Seminar "Back to the Basics"

We also have Megan Smith, a well known Self Storage CPA, is coming in from LA to do the owners line on Hot Topics as related...
          Today, 11:07 AM
        Working...
        X