Announcement

Collapse

Holiday Closures

Due to office closures during the 2017 winter holidays, SST membership registration may take longer to process. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Happy holidays!
See more
See less

Sitelink Web Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitelink Web Edition

We presently use stand alone site link and I the process of contemplating web edition . I do all the processing . Besides convenience for customers do any of you use the male a reservation system and if so have you noticed an increase in revenue ? TIA !

It's great having the pay online and reserve online functions! We notice an uptick whenever we send out the 'rent is due' emails. People get them and then pay with ease online. There are a lot of other reasons we like the webedition and I could go on and on for quite a while

Comment

I love their customer service. I call them every other month or so and they help me with whatever question that I have.
      An apple a day keeps ANYONE away if you throw it hard enough.

Comment

What is most convenient to me is that i can log on from anywhere in the world(or in my case the country). It's super nice to be able to log into whatever site you need to just to check things out.
        Chasing Perfection to catch Excellence

Comment

I'd like to speak by phone with those of you who accept payments & reservations through Sitelink. We changed three months ago from SL standalone to their web-based version, and want to go to the next level, but after talking with a few who have been through the process. Anyone have a few minutes?

Comment

My absolute favorite thing is the ability for E-Signatures! Using the online tools is spectacular with Web Edition. Also the new Hub is amazing and you can access from your phone as Advantage IT mentions. I highly recommend you check out Web Edition and switch! JMO...
            Stephanie Tharpe
            Senior VP of Operations
            A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
            Nashville, TN
            http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
            www.tnssa.net

Comment

I was just talking to the owner here about us switching from our current software (not SiteLink), to SiteLink. I am very interested in the web version, so I really hope I can convince them to do it! Lol! I see so many advantages of using web based software. Our current software is standalone and antiquated.

Grateful to be able to come here and see so many people saying such awesome things about SiteLink!
              “Should you find a wise critic to point out your faults, follow him as you would a guide to hidden treasure.” The Buddha

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• newstorageguy
                Reply to Hello Group
                newstorageguy
                lol... well, very inexperienced will be me. And if they are sleeping in the unit in January they will be frozen quickly in our area...... I know i will be relying on all of our expertise at that time. Bring on January 2. thanks,...
                Yesterday, 11:41 PM
              • pacnwstorage
                Reply to Hello Group
                pacnwstorage
                Well then, come January, when the first excuse for non payment or you catch a sleeper in a unit or have to deal with figuring out if you should rent to a person or just overlook the joint behind their ear and the beer can in their hand, you will be "experienced" and have to learn how to swim...
                Yesterday, 11:22 PM
              • newstorageguy
                Reply to Hello Group
                newstorageguy
                Well I guess my plain name worked......lol thanks to all for their messages. I am in WI. Looking forward to learning more from all of you. You are the experts and I am the virgin.......
                Yesterday, 11:13 PM
              Working...
              X