Announcement

Collapse

Holiday Closures

Due to office closures during the 2017 winter holidays, SST membership registration may take longer to process. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Happy holidays!
See more
See less

Portable storage units for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable storage units for sale

We have 6 unassembled 10' X 10' portable storage units that we MUST sell. They are in State College PA on pallets. Must sell all of them together. If I should post this somewhere else, PLEASE let me know where.
    Attached Files

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Iamkathleenj
    Reply to Poo happens
    Iamkathleenj
    The next time you see the lady in question you can look her right in the eye and say " It looks like someone used ( insert area location ) as their personal toilet. Since there is a camera pointing right there I will be able to see who did it ( call her bluff ). Do you know who might have done...
    Today, 06:16 PM
  • Billings Storage
    Reply to Hello Group
    Billings Storage
    Welcome to the group...
    Today, 06:07 PM
  • Jeanette M
    Reply to Random Man asking to use the restroom?
    Jeanette M
    I guess I'm on the "I wouldn't overthink it" side of things. But we have an unmanned gas station next door and see folks in fairly regularly. My only problem...the bathroom is right on the other side of the wall from my computer.....too much I don't want to hear!
    Today, 04:44 PM
Working...
X