Announcement

Collapse

Holiday Closures

Due to office closures during the 2017 winter holidays, SST membership registration may take longer to process. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Happy holidays!
See more
See less

One of the Best storage units I have had experience with.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the Best storage units I have had experience with.

I came across this secure and more facilitating storage solution with climate controlled storage units in Burlington that has it full perimeter fenced and high tech video surveillance system providing even boardroom rental service which has a table seating capacity of 12 people, a projector, Wi-Fi, Flat screen TV, refreshments and air conditioning. The facility is located at 4585 Palladium Way, Burlington. I would suggest this one for more interesting offers and promotions as I myself had good experience. I have my boat down there in their indoor parking facility.
    We provide on-site storage units with controlled environments. The consistent temperatures prevent extreme elements from damaging your delicate materials.

Is this self promotion at it's finest? I wonder because mattherbaines has 6 posts, counting this one, and that seems odd if is just a storage customer. I have been wrong many times before though.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

If you are legit, just wait until my competitor sets up shop in your neck of the woods (and they are coming). I compete with 7 of them here in Ottawa, with another 2 on the way.

http://www.dymonselfstorage.com/

These guys have monster facilities (800-1500 unit facilities), and they are constantly reinventing, and pushing the boundaries of self storage. I know, I worked for the for 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
        Is this self promotion at it's finest? I wonder because mattherbaines has 6 posts, counting this one, and that seems odd if is just a storage customer. I have been wrong many times before though.
        It's Mike again. I can't get Amy to approve my account.

Take a look at the Teri2 and Batman accounts. They're handcrafted spammers.

In the posters defense, their account may have been hacked. Checking IP addresses to see if they're from the same location would be a good way to start.
        I was born to be wild, but only until about 9:00 pm.

Comment

Shame, shame! I am also getting more and more robo calls and the same numbers call multiple times a day.
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• newstorageguy
            Reply to Hello Group
            newstorageguy
            lol... well, very inexperienced will be me. And if they are sleeping in the unit in January they will be frozen quickly in our area...... I know i will be relying on all of our expertise at that time. Bring on January 2. thanks,...
            Yesterday, 11:41 PM
          • pacnwstorage
            Reply to Hello Group
            pacnwstorage
            Well then, come January, when the first excuse for non payment or you catch a sleeper in a unit or have to deal with figuring out if you should rent to a person or just overlook the joint behind their ear and the beer can in their hand, you will be "experienced" and have to learn how to swim...
            Yesterday, 11:22 PM
          • newstorageguy
            Reply to Hello Group
            newstorageguy
            Well I guess my plain name worked......lol thanks to all for their messages. I am in WI. Looking forward to learning more from all of you. You are the experts and I am the virgin.......
            Yesterday, 11:13 PM
          Working...
          X