Announcement

Collapse

Holiday Closures

Due to office closures during the 2017 winter holidays, SST membership registration may take longer to process. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Happy holidays!
See more
See less

(Start the Christmas music) All I want for my self storage Christmas is ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Start the Christmas music) All I want for my self storage Christmas is ...

In the absence of writing self storage Santa, I'm curious what you'd want for your self storage Christmas?

I'm certainly not promising anything (LOL) but you never know when Santa might arrive at your facility with presents in hand!

I in part ask because I recently saw an automated floor cleaner scrubber with sensors!?!

Comment

All I want for my Self Storage Christmas
      Is for everyone to pay on time and please sign up for auto pay!
      Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
        All I want for my Self Storage Christmas
        Is for everyone to pay on time and please sign up for auto pay!
        Boom. Mike drop. (aka me toooooo)
        I was born to be wild, but only until about 9:00 pm.

Comment

I'll take Wine Madman. Do you need my address?

What these folks should REALLY be asking for is a trip to Vegas for the 2018 ISS World Expo. Just sayin.....
          Stephanie Tharpe
          Senior VP of Operations
          A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
          Nashville, TN
          http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
          www.tnssa.net

Comment

Originally posted by MusicCity Gal View Post

What these folks should REALLY be asking for is a trip to Vegas for the 2018 ISS World Expo. Just sayin.....
            I just got back from Portugal and brought back some great wine! Do you like port wine?!

Are the prices for the expo up yet?

Comment

Originally posted by tpuffer View Post

I just got back from Portugal and brought back some great wine! Do you like port wine?!

Are the prices for the expo up yet?
              I don't care much for Port but I am willing to try anything LOL!

Registration is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Expo. Check it out.

Stephanie Tharpe
              Senior VP of Operations
              Nashville, TN

TNSSA Board of Directors
              www.tnssa.net

Comment

Originally posted by MusicCity Gal View Post

We certainly know there's wine in Vegas!! You can always DM me your address and who knows what may arrive!

Comment

How about a case of Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Valle dell’Adige, some good prosciutto and an entire wheel of Parmesan?

Or, I'd love to find this river's edge property in my stocking and funds to pay for a groundskeeper for another 20 years or so. Or a million or so, in cold hard cash because if I'm going to wish, I'm going to go for the gusto.
                  Gina 6k
                  twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
                  VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
                  storagebizhelp@gmail.com

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
                  I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

All I want for Christmas is another girlfriend. The girl/lady I took to Thanksgiving is no longer in the picture because she is a different lady than when we parted a while back. Lots of redeeming qualities but not worthy of me. I know now that others here will go off on the "worthy of me" comment. I get it. She wanted me to move to Florida. Not happening. Guess I will keep at it here in the Pacific Northwest.
                    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gina6k View Post
                      How about a case of Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Valle dell’Adige, some good prosciutto and an entire wheel of Parmesan?

Or, I'd love to find this river's edge property in my stocking and funds to pay for a groundskeeper for another 20 years or so. Or a million or so, in cold hard cash because if I'm going to wish, I'm going to go for the gusto.
                      my kinda girl!

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                        All I want for Christmas is another girlfriend. The girl/lady I took to Thanksgiving is no longer in the picture because she is a different lady than when we parted a while back. Lots of redeeming qualities but not worthy of me. I know now that others here will go off on the "worthy of me" comment. I get it. She wanted me to move to Florida. Not happening. Guess I will keep at it here in the Pacific Northwest.
                        post a pic, pac

Comment

Originally posted by JCameron View Post

post a pic, pac
                          Of what? Florida or Oregon?

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                            What?? Oh no! I was so hopeful for you. Keep looking. She's out there!
                            Stephanie Tharpe
                            Senior VP of Operations
                            Nashville, TN

TNSSA Board of Directors
                            www.tnssa.net

Comment

Right now I am in "Oh Well" mode. If it happens, it happens. One thing I will not resort to is CL. I also will not go to any of the dating sites. Like in the Godfather movie, I want to be hit by the lightening bolt and that will not happen at a site. It was best to find out early what her real intentions were.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
                                Reply to Live PD Party
                                pacnwstorage
                                So, "Who knew gophers were tee toddlers?" LMFAO! At least it wasn't a pinky swear.
                                Today, 09:39 PM
                              • newstorageguy
                                Reply to Hello Group
                                newstorageguy
                                lol... well, very inexperienced will be me. And if they are sleeping in the unit in January they will be frozen quickly in our area...... I know i will be relying on all of our expertise at that time. Bring on January 2. thanks,...
                                Yesterday, 11:41 PM
                              • pacnwstorage
                                Reply to Hello Group
                                pacnwstorage
                                Well then, come January, when the first excuse for non payment or you catch a sleeper in a unit or have to deal with figuring out if you should rent to a person or just overlook the joint behind their ear and the beer can in their hand, you will be "experienced" and have to learn how to swim...
                                Yesterday, 11:22 PM
                              Working...
                              X