Insurance Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Questions

If anyone has any insurance related questions let me know - I'm an insurance underwriter and would be happy to help in that area!!

I am in the process of renewing my property insurance and liability policy for my storage facility in clarksville tn im looking for quotes .i purchased the facility a yr ago and just picked up excisting policy .any in put will be appreciated thanks

Comment

Originally posted by andrewricci60 View Post
      I am in the process of renewing my property insurance and liability policy for my storage facility in clarksville tn im looking for quotes .i purchased the facility a yr ago and just picked up excisting policy .any in put will be appreciated thanks
      Sorry bud! Just saw this one. Did you already renew your policy?

Comment

Hey All! If you have a facility in the midwest you might want to look at Grange Insurance for quoting your policy at renewal. I just had them quote the facility I close on in January and the premium is great with solid coverage! I have zero affiliation with Grange insurance.

Comment

I am interested in getting a quote for a facility in Springfield Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
            I am interested in getting a quote for a facility in Springfield Oregon
            Find an independent agent in the area and make sure they represent Grange.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
              Reply to Tenants on Autopay
              pacnwstorage
              New tenants must sign up on auto pay but can pay a different way if they pay before the auto pay hits.

letsgosonics, my auto pay has the capability to delay the auto pay up to 5 days for tenants that receive a check later than the first. It would normally be on the 1st right at midnight...
              Yesterday, 09:56 PM
            • Jeanette M
              Reply to Employee Discipline
              Jeanette M
              My assistant is fantastic and besides reminding ourselves sometimes that we need to work as well as chat, there are no issues there. We get everything done but we have a great time, too.

I have had to let several contractors and/or maintenance people go. It wasn't fun and in each case,...
              Yesterday, 09:53 PM
            • Jeanette M
              Reply to Tenants on Autopay
              Jeanette M
              I appreciate those that are on autopay but won't force anyone to sign up. The boss man wants us to go to no cash payments at all but in this area, it just isn't feasible. And we make a lot off of late fees, to boot. As long as they pay, I don't really care how.
              Yesterday, 09:45 PM
            Working...
            X