Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Industry Website Providers

hello all,
    We're looking at refreshing/redesigning our website. I'm looking for feedback both good and bad about some of the bigger, more popular players in our industry.

I've gotten proposals from:
    automatit, m4s, g5, and tsg.

I'd love to hear feedback and thoughts about any of these different outfits. If I've missed a great company that you use, I'd like to hear about that too.
    I subscribe to the 'buy once, cry once' philosophy so i definitely want to pick a great company from the start.

I appreciate your candid feedback.
    Not sure how the site admins feel about negative feedback so.... If you have 'unflattering' things to say about any of these company's, maybe the message is best sent by pm

thanks!!!!

You might want to show us your link to your existing website. It may be great already. Redesigning may not be helpful if nothing is wrong.

One key thing is how you rank on Google. By seeing your website, I can check to see if your current website has good visibility.

Three key factors in a good website. 1) Does it show up on Google? 2) Am I likely to pick your website from what I see on Google? And 3) After they come to your website, will they read it? Yes, and probably 4) do you clearly offer something that people want that others do not provide?

To see how you rank on several search engines, not just Google, enter your company name and phone number on YEXT.COM. Show that info and I will look at it also to give you feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by lenmay View Post
      You might want to show us your link to your existing website. It may be great already. Redesigning may not be helpful if nothing is wrong.

One key thing is how you rank on Google. By seeing your website, I can check to see if your current website has good visibility.

Three key factors in a good website. 1) Does it show up on Google? 2) Am I likely to pick your website from what I see on Google? And 3) After they come to your website, will they read it? Yes, and probably 4) do you clearly offer something that people want that others do not provide?

To see how you rank on several search engines, not just Google, enter your company name and phone number on YEXT.COM. Show that info and I will look at it also to give you feedback.

LOL. although we LOVE the site, it was coded over 10 yrs ago, and googles algorithms have destroyed us the last few yrs.
      Definitely time for a ground up redesign.

Comment

We've used Automatit for a couple of years. I just PM'd you some feedback

Comment

One of my recent Site Plan clients used Automatit. His grand opening will be in June of this year - Web Site is already operational for pre-leasing.
          See: http://www.northgreenvilleselfstorage.com/

Steve Smith

Site Planner
          Building Outlet Corporation

Comment

G5 has such a robust SEO program. Good Luck!
            Chasing Perfection to catch Excellence

Comment

What prices are you seeing for website design and SEO services? We just received a quote for $1,500 and $950/month respectively. Website will be HTML using wordpress, and allow online payments & reservations.

Comment

Originally posted by tomokc View Post
                What prices are you seeing for website design and SEO services? We just received a quote for $1,500 and $950/month respectively. Website will be HTML using wordpress, and allow online payments & reservations.
                I recently got quotes from G5 for our facility and that was almost spot on for what they quoted me. I also got a quote from Automatit and they have a higher price for the building of the webpage but they are 1/2 the price per month. Both companies are great from what I hear.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X