Announcement

Collapse

Holiday Closures

Due to office closures during the 2017 winter holidays, SST membership registration may take longer to process. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Happy holidays!
See more
See less

Marketing Avenues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing Avenues

What's your favorite marketing avenue? Do you love social media, favor e-mail campaigns or prefer to network? What has brought you the most new customers?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

A lot of my marketing takes place with just our location. Upscale safe neighborhood and people want to be here when the other alternatives are industrial areas. Our web site works well. I do also have my share of referrals from current and past tenants. We do no social media, email campaigns or Facebook....etc. Myself and another facility that is close do recommend tenants to each other as well.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• newstorageguy
      Reply to Hello Group
      newstorageguy
      lol... well, very inexperienced will be me. And if they are sleeping in the unit in January they will be frozen quickly in our area...... I know i will be relying on all of our expertise at that time. Bring on January 2. thanks,...
      Yesterday, 11:41 PM
    • pacnwstorage
      Reply to Hello Group
      pacnwstorage
      Well then, come January, when the first excuse for non payment or you catch a sleeper in a unit or have to deal with figuring out if you should rent to a person or just overlook the joint behind their ear and the beer can in their hand, you will be "experienced" and have to learn how to swim...
      Yesterday, 11:22 PM
    • newstorageguy
      Reply to Hello Group
      newstorageguy
      Well I guess my plain name worked......lol thanks to all for their messages. I am in WI. Looking forward to learning more from all of you. You are the experts and I am the virgin.......
      Yesterday, 11:13 PM
    Working...
    X