Marketing Avenues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing Avenues

What's your favorite marketing avenue? Do you love social media, favor e-mail campaigns or prefer to network? What has brought you the most new customers?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

A lot of my marketing takes place with just our location. Upscale safe neighborhood and people want to be here when the other alternatives are industrial areas. Our web site works well. I do also have my share of referrals from current and past tenants. We do no social media, email campaigns or Facebook....etc. Myself and another facility that is close do recommend tenants to each other as well.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
      Reply to Background checks?
      pacnwstorage
      Just before close at 6 PM I had a call from a young guy asking if I had ANY units. First red flag there. I asked if he knew what size he needed and when he needed it. He said I need it today! Second red flag! He said he needed an 8x10 or a 10x10. I have a couple open 5x10 units but no 10x10. I did not...
      Yesterday, 09:59 PM
    • Krypto
      Reply to Background checks?
      Krypto
      Background checks, and credit checks, for a person to rent a storage unit, is a slippery slope for sure! I Pac has the best method, which is to say there are no vacancies, until he can tell that the person will not be a PITA. Everyone has a past, some complaints, maybe even some convictions. You cannot...
      Yesterday, 09:27 PM
    • danikahsafestor
      Reply to Dumbest lock stories?
      danikahsafestor
      We've just assumed they have no idea what they are doing. It's hard to keep a straight face sometimes. Or those people who can't get their unit open and they just need to push down with their foot to slide the latch. It's so satisfying to go all the way out there and open it immediately when they've...
      Yesterday, 08:45 PM
    Working...
    X