Marketing Avenues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing Avenues

What's your favorite marketing avenue? Do you love social media, favor e-mail campaigns or prefer to network? What has brought you the most new customers?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

A lot of my marketing takes place with just our location. Upscale safe neighborhood and people want to be here when the other alternatives are industrial areas. Our web site works well. I do also have my share of referrals from current and past tenants. We do no social media, email campaigns or Facebook....etc. Myself and another facility that is close do recommend tenants to each other as well.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Iamkathleenj
      Required Tenant Insurance
      Iamkathleenj
      Our lease requires that each tenant have some sort of insurance. Renters, Homeowners, or Business & if it covers self storage facilities and they want to use it & put in on file, great. Send us a copy of the Declarations Page or some sort of proof.

Or you can choose our 3rd party...
      Today, 05:11 PM
    • Steve_hajewski
      Reply to Hello!
      Steve_hajewski
      Welcome to the group Redbird! There is always something new to learn here.

Steve Hajewski
      Marketing Manager
      Trachte Building Systems
      Today, 05:05 PM
    • Gina6k
      Reply to One customer pass away......
      Gina6k
      I hate to be cynical but a retired lawyer sending you a POA knows better. So, A: he's retired for a reason, like losing his bar license for shady practices; or B: he's trying to set you up for a lawsuit. Yeah, like I said, being very cynical here.

You need:
      1. A notarized copy of...
      Today, 04:06 PM
    Working...
    X