Announcement

Collapse

Holiday Closures

Due to office closures during the 2017 winter holidays, SST membership registration may take longer to process. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Happy holidays!
See more
See less

Self Storage Owner Mailing List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Storage Owner Mailing List

Where would I find a list of self storage owners in a given area to be used as direct mail? This is not intended to solicit owners on this site, I just don't know where to find them.

If you are a member of your state's SSA you can get a list there, I would assume.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Thank you, I will check with them.

Comment

We use InfoUsa.com - they are one of, if not the biggest list provider. Once we have that list, we still cross reference with Google. If you don't want to pay for a list, you can also access reference USA at your local library.
        Last edited by Scott Meyers; 15th July 2017, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Scott is right. And you can also tailor your list to a specific ZIP Code or distance from a specific ZIP Code, many other criteria.
          "But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal." -Matthew 6:20

Comment

Why would you need a mailing list if not marketing a product to Self-Storage Owners? You have the cream of the crop of owners right here in this forum to ask questions.

Comment

I use referenceusa.com to build all my lists. If your a member of your local library you should be able to access it thru your libraries website.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• JCameron
                Reply to Does it pay to be nice or does it imply liability?
                JCameron
                Yeah, most tenants would be quite happy to switch out of a leaky unit! I would insist.. "sorry but we need to get in there".
                Yesterday, 07:40 PM
              • pacnwstorage
                Reply to Live PD Party
                pacnwstorage
                I am not on twitter but someone that is should send the show a message about the Flex Fan Club at SST. LOL! Leverett says Flex's favorite thing to do is play with Leverett's 2 year child. There is a live show tonight and tomorrow night as well. I DVR the shows and watch about 1 hour behind so I can...
                Yesterday, 07:27 PM
              • Mopar
                Reply to Live PD Party
                Mopar
                Pac, my wife and I are absolutely hooked on LivePD as well! We're also confirmed members of the Flex Fan Club! I love how Sgt. Leverett says Flex is a big baby at home...I believe it. Looking forward to tonight's episode and counting how many times I hear some perp say, "I'll be honest with you."...
                Yesterday, 07:01 PM
              Working...
              X