Self Storage Owner Mailing List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Storage Owner Mailing List

Where would I find a list of self storage owners in a given area to be used as direct mail? This is not intended to solicit owners on this site, I just don't know where to find them.

If you are a member of your state's SSA you can get a list there, I would assume.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Thank you, I will check with them.

Comment

We use InfoUsa.com - they are one of, if not the biggest list provider. Once we have that list, we still cross reference with Google. If you don't want to pay for a list, you can also access reference USA at your local library.
        Last edited by Scott Meyers; 15th July 2017, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Scott is right. And you can also tailor your list to a specific ZIP Code or distance from a specific ZIP Code, many other criteria.
          "But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal." -Matthew 6:20

Comment

Why would you need a mailing list if not marketing a product to Self-Storage Owners? You have the cream of the crop of owners right here in this forum to ask questions.

Comment

I use referenceusa.com to build all my lists. If your a member of your local library you should be able to access it thru your libraries website.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• razorback
                Reply to Disposal of returned lien sale property
                razorback
                Thank you for all the advice. This is the first time in over 10 years that a buyer actually brought stuff to me! I called the man and told him that I would hold his stuff for 2 weeks. He did come to get it. Afterward the buyer brought me a box full of personal papers. I just shredded them and went...
                Today, 12:29 PM
              • razorback
                Reply to I think I have a sneaky tenant
                razorback
                I had this problem back in November. Trust your gut on something like this and take time to look back at your security footage. My sleeper turned out to be hiding from his parole officer in his unit. Guess him and his wife didn't think that I would notice her dropping him off in the evening and picking...
                Today, 12:22 PM
              • Advantage IT
                NCSSA May Seminar 2018 Cornelius
                Advantage IT
                Anyone going to the NCSSA Event at the Penisula Club in Cornelius in May?

Cindy Ashby and I are doing a Managers Seminar "Back to the Basics"

We also have Megan Smith, a well known Self Storage CPA, is coming in from LA to do the owners line on Hot Topics as related...
                Today, 11:07 AM
              Working...
              X