Self Storage Owner Mailing List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Storage Owner Mailing List

Where would I find a list of self storage owners in a given area to be used as direct mail? This is not intended to solicit owners on this site, I just don't know where to find them.

If you are a member of your state's SSA you can get a list there, I would assume.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Thank you, I will check with them.

Comment

We use InfoUsa.com - they are one of, if not the biggest list provider. Once we have that list, we still cross reference with Google. If you don't want to pay for a list, you can also access reference USA at your local library.
        Last edited by Scott Meyers; 15th July 2017, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Scott is right. And you can also tailor your list to a specific ZIP Code or distance from a specific ZIP Code, many other criteria.
          "But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal." -Matthew 6:20

Comment

Why would you need a mailing list if not marketing a product to Self-Storage Owners? You have the cream of the crop of owners right here in this forum to ask questions.

Comment

I use referenceusa.com to build all my lists. If your a member of your local library you should be able to access it thru your libraries website.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X