Self Storage Owner Mailing List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Storage Owner Mailing List

Where would I find a list of self storage owners in a given area to be used as direct mail? This is not intended to solicit owners on this site, I just don't know where to find them.

If you are a member of your state's SSA you can get a list there, I would assume.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Thank you, I will check with them.

Comment

We use InfoUsa.com - they are one of, if not the biggest list provider. Once we have that list, we still cross reference with Google. If you don't want to pay for a list, you can also access reference USA at your local library.
        Last edited by Scott Meyers; 15th July 2017, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Scott is right. And you can also tailor your list to a specific ZIP Code or distance from a specific ZIP Code, many other criteria.
          "But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal." -Matthew 6:20

Comment

Why would you need a mailing list if not marketing a product to Self-Storage Owners? You have the cream of the crop of owners right here in this forum to ask questions.

Comment

I use referenceusa.com to build all my lists. If your a member of your local library you should be able to access it thru your libraries website.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• mattherbaines
                One of the Best storage units I have had experience with.
                mattherbaines
                I came across this secure and more facilitating storage solution with climate controlled storage units in Burlington that has it full perimeter fenced and high tech video surveillance system providing even boardroom rental service which has a table seating capacity of 12 people, a projector, Wi-Fi,...
                We provide on-site storage units with controlled environments. The consistent temperatures prevent extreme elements from damaging your delicate materials.
                Today, 08:31 AM
              • pacnwstorage
                Reply to Background checks?
                pacnwstorage
                Just before close at 6 PM I had a call from a young guy asking if I had ANY units. First red flag there. I asked if he knew what size he needed and when he needed it. He said I need it today! Second red flag! He said he needed an 8x10 or a 10x10. I have a couple open 5x10 units but no 10x10. I did not...
                Yesterday, 09:59 PM
              • Krypto
                Reply to Background checks?
                Krypto
                Background checks, and credit checks, for a person to rent a storage unit, is a slippery slope for sure! I Pac has the best method, which is to say there are no vacancies, until he can tell that the person will not be a PITA. Everyone has a past, some complaints, maybe even some convictions. You cannot...
                Yesterday, 09:27 PM
              Working...
              X