Hello Self-Storage Talk!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Self-Storage Talk!

Hello everyone! I'm Kortney and I recently joined the Inside Self-Storage team as project coordinator. I wanted to introduce myself since you will be seeing me on here. Not only am I new to the team, but I am also new to the self-storage industry so I'd love to hear from you all - what do you think are some things I should know about the industry?

Welcome Kortney!! You will learn a LOT on here. If you have questions please post them. I look forward to meeting you at the Expo next April!
    Stephanie Tharpe
    Senior VP of Operations
    A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
    Nashville, TN
    http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
    www.tnssa.net

Comment

Welcome Kortney!!
      "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." --Thomas Edison

Comment

Welcome to the forum and the ISS team, Kortney! What you should know about at least the forum is that I am by far the mellowest member and I never make a mistake and have nothing but wisdom to share. You remember that and it will be smooth sailing.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Welcome to self-storage, Kortney! I'm new to the forums as well, but we've been around the the industry for a while. This a great forum, so far I've noticed a very close group of friendly folk out to help each other out.
          image_2257.jpg
          Hopefully we'll meet at the Expo next year as well!

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful and sometimes wacky world of self storage Kortney!
            Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
              Welcome to the forum and the ISS team, Kortney! What you should know about at least the forum is that I am by far the mellowest member and I never make a mistake and have nothing but wisdom to share. You remember that and it will be smooth sailing.

Just kidding...or am I???
              HA HA HA
              Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

lady, I was having a moment when I posted that, plus I think I was supposed to be on another forum when I typed that. I think it was a FWB site. LOL!
                "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Welcome aboard Kortney!
                  Kevin Kerr
                  Self Storage Software by Storage Commander
                  Kevin@storagecommander.com
                  Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Hello, Kortney.
                    Chuck G.
                    Content Developer & Social Media Manager
                    Online Storage Auction Services
                    iBid4Storage

Comment

Hi Kortney, welcome. What should you know about the industry? In a nutshell, you have to be a bit crazy to be in this industry and it's not for the faint of heart as it will eat you up if you're not careful. Also, you should know that some of us do still retain a slight bit of our sanity and can be helpful at times. I look forward to meeting you at the Expo. Remember to bring super comfy walking shoes and be prepared for long days and even longer nights. Welcome to the team. You're working with some great people.
                      Gina 6k
                      twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
                      VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
                      storagebizhelp@gmail.com

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
                      I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X