Announcement

Collapse

Holiday Closures

Due to office closures during the 2017 winter holidays, SST membership registration may take longer to process. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Happy holidays!
See more
See less

Hello Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Group

I am new to this group and I thank all of your for your experrtise. I am closing on my first set or units in January. I have been reading many posts and I am sure i will have many questions. Thanks in advance.

Welcome, NewStorageGuy ! Ask us anything and if we don't know the answer (though we probably will) we will be able to point you in the right direction. What state are you in?
    I was born to be wild, but only until about 9:00 pm.

Comment

Welcome! Hope you are a success!

Comment

Welcome to the forum newstorageguy. I don't think I have ever seen a more obvious screen name for someone new.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
          Welcome to the forum newstorageguy. I don't think I have ever seen a more obvious screen name for someone new.
          It just so straightforward and honest ...

Welcome newstorageguy!!

Comment

Makes me wonder if I should have chosen SlightlyUsedStorageGuy for my screen name.

Welcome to the forum!
            Dear Lord, please help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Mopar View Post
              Makes me wonder if I should have chosen SlightlyUsedStorageGuy for my screen name.

Welcome to the forum!
              The PC term is RecycledStorageGuy. My badge of honor screen name would be "OldFart".

Comment

Well I guess my plain name worked......lol thanks to all for their messages. I am in WI. Looking forward to learning more from all of you. You are the experts and I am the virgin....

Comment

Well then, come January, when the first excuse for non payment or you catch a sleeper in a unit or have to deal with figuring out if you should rent to a person or just overlook the joint behind their ear and the beer can in their hand, you will be "experienced" and have to learn how to swim with the sharks.

Comment

lol... well, very inexperienced will be me. And if they are sleeping in the unit in January they will be frozen quickly in our area...... I know i will be relying on all of our expertise at that time. Bring on January 2. thanks,

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
                      Reply to Live PD Party
                      pacnwstorage
                      So, "Who knew gophers were tee toddlers?" LMFAO! At least it wasn't a pinky swear.
                      Today, 09:39 PM
                    • newstorageguy
                      Reply to Hello Group
                      newstorageguy
                      lol... well, very inexperienced will be me. And if they are sleeping in the unit in January they will be frozen quickly in our area...... I know i will be relying on all of our expertise at that time. Bring on January 2. thanks,...
                      Yesterday, 11:41 PM
                    • pacnwstorage
                      Reply to Hello Group
                      pacnwstorage
                      Well then, come January, when the first excuse for non payment or you catch a sleeper in a unit or have to deal with figuring out if you should rent to a person or just overlook the joint behind their ear and the beer can in their hand, you will be "experienced" and have to learn how to swim...
                      Yesterday, 11:22 PM
                    Working...
                    X