New to SST, new to Self-Storage Industry, and saying hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Thanks!

I'm glad to hear there are other Managers with some interesting nicknames. My other colleagues haven't gotten any yet, but if we were sticking with the 7 Dwarfs theme, I'd have to say Sleepy, Dopey, and Angry, LOL!

Comment

Sasquatch was when I rode Harley's and By God was when I managed shops. The owner's son here calls me Pit Master. He loves my BBQ pork ribs.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
        So, Jeff Foxworthy is your fav comedian?! You might be a "redneck" if............................
        If you consider your 10x20 to be your dream timeshare vacation spot, you just might be a redneck.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
          Reply to Tenants on Autopay
          pacnwstorage
          New tenants must sign up on auto pay but can pay a different way if they pay before the auto pay hits.

letsgosonics, my auto pay has the capability to delay the auto pay up to 5 days for tenants that receive a check later than the first. It would normally be on the 1st right at midnight...
          Yesterday, 09:56 PM
        • Jeanette M
          Reply to Employee Discipline
          Jeanette M
          My assistant is fantastic and besides reminding ourselves sometimes that we need to work as well as chat, there are no issues there. We get everything done but we have a great time, too.

I have had to let several contractors and/or maintenance people go. It wasn't fun and in each case,...
          Yesterday, 09:53 PM
        • Jeanette M
          Reply to Tenants on Autopay
          Jeanette M
          I appreciate those that are on autopay but won't force anyone to sign up. The boss man wants us to go to no cash payments at all but in this area, it just isn't feasible. And we make a lot off of late fees, to boot. As long as they pay, I don't really care how.
          Yesterday, 09:45 PM
        Working...
        X