Hello from Indiana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Indiana

Hello, i'm located in Indiana and we are looking to add self storage onto our current site, we are going through ministorageoutlet.com to get a site planning done, and will most likely purchase our buildings from them as there price looks to be pretty good

Welcome MDavis!! I love Indiana-I've done genealogy all over the state, in addition to camping. Lovely state and lovely people (Shipshewana!)
    I was born to be wild, but only until about 9:00 pm.

Comment

Welcome to the forum mdavis84
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Welcome! Love to see new people.

Comment

Welcome, mdavis84. I am the Site Planner for MinStorage Outlet. Who is your Sales Rep?

Comment

Originally posted by Stevedore View Post
            Welcome, mdavis84. I am the Site Planner for MinStorage Outlet. Who is your Sales Rep?

Luke DelMedico just emailed me today, suppose to call tomorrow with a credit card

Comment

Cool, I look forward to working with you. Please review my Samples at https://www.ministorageoutlet.com/siteplanning.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dave Scott
                Reply to Online Rentals - Amazing Results !
                Dave Scott
                We just started last month renting on line and it is working good so far. We have Kiosks and there is not a lot of difference But you know nothing is perfect. I guess you could call it the future.
                Yesterday, 05:36 PM
              • evansr
                Reply to Post date move in
                evansr
                We use storEDGE and have been asking for the feature since 2014 when we switched from sitelink stand alone. We were told that they would be adding the feature soon, and that has yet to ever happen. We offer RV Storage, and so say if a customer comes in on the 15th but won't need it until the 1st, we...
                Yesterday, 05:13 PM
              • Bighank
                Reply to The Lost Art of Customer Service - Have we forgotten?
                Bighank
                My wife and I ran a property down in Dallas. We were right down town in a very bad part of Dallas. Lots of transients and drugs were rampant. The reason I mention all of that is it did not make a difference to us. When we left one my homeless people that I had to bicker with fairly often came up...
                Yesterday, 03:11 PM
              Working...
              X