0%
    Other
    0%
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

We have been quite a few hurricanes but thankfully and, knock on wood, no major damage.
    The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

We recently had a small water line break under the foundation of one of our buildings and it certainly made a mess in some large drive up units. It's amazing where water gets too! It was definitely a gentle reminder of what to do when water hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamkathleenj View Post
        We have been quite a few hurricanes but thankfully and, knock on wood, no major damage.
        Oh darn, where is the Edit button? We have been THROUGH quite a few hurricane's....
        Geeze.
        The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• razorback
          Reply to Disposal of returned lien sale property
          razorback
          Thank you for all the advice. This is the first time in over 10 years that a buyer actually brought stuff to me! I called the man and told him that I would hold his stuff for 2 weeks. He did come to get it. Afterward the buyer brought me a box full of personal papers. I just shredded them and went...
          Today, 12:29 PM
        • razorback
          Reply to I think I have a sneaky tenant
          razorback
          I had this problem back in November. Trust your gut on something like this and take time to look back at your security footage. My sleeper turned out to be hiding from his parole officer in his unit. Guess him and his wife didn't think that I would notice her dropping him off in the evening and picking...
          Today, 12:22 PM
        • Advantage IT
          NCSSA May Seminar 2018 Cornelius
          Advantage IT
          Anyone going to the NCSSA Event at the Penisula Club in Cornelius in May?

Cindy Ashby and I are doing a Managers Seminar "Back to the Basics"

We also have Megan Smith, a well known Self Storage CPA, is coming in from LA to do the owners line on Hot Topics as related...
          Today, 11:07 AM
        Working...
        X