U Haul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U Haul

Does anyone currently or previously work for U Haul ?

I currently am an independent U Haul rep!!

What's up?
    Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Thank you Lady, but I am looking for someone who works directly for them, in their storage division.

Comment

Oh, I see!

Comment

Originally posted by mseguin View Post
          Thank you Lady, but I am looking for someone who works directly for them, in their storage division.
          Have you ever gone to the U Haul forum site?
          They have a lot of folks there talking! Just like here.

Comment

Originally posted by mseguin View Post
            Good luck to you. Getting a hold of anyone that knows anything is very hard to accomplish. Just think how a customer feels when they have a storage unit and try to call their "store", they get someone in Phoenix.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• razorback
              Reply to Disposal of returned lien sale property
              razorback
              Thank you for all the advice. This is the first time in over 10 years that a buyer actually brought stuff to me! I called the man and told him that I would hold his stuff for 2 weeks. He did come to get it. Afterward the buyer brought me a box full of personal papers. I just shredded them and went...
              Today, 12:29 PM
            • razorback
              Reply to I think I have a sneaky tenant
              razorback
              I had this problem back in November. Trust your gut on something like this and take time to look back at your security footage. My sleeper turned out to be hiding from his parole officer in his unit. Guess him and his wife didn't think that I would notice her dropping him off in the evening and picking...
              Today, 12:22 PM
            • Advantage IT
              NCSSA May Seminar 2018 Cornelius
              Advantage IT
              Anyone going to the NCSSA Event at the Penisula Club in Cornelius in May?

Cindy Ashby and I are doing a Managers Seminar "Back to the Basics"

We also have Megan Smith, a well known Self Storage CPA, is coming in from LA to do the owners line on Hot Topics as related...
              Today, 11:07 AM
            Working...
            X