Happy Customers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Customers

Andrew Schuh, marketing director for Greenbox Self Storage, recently wrote a blog featuring a couple with a unique story. They bought an RV, put their belongings in a unit and went on an amazing trip.

What great customer stories can you share?

Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Great story!

I think my favorite, and I will make this short and sweet, is Tom and Sharon Able. They stored an RV with me at my original facility that I managed years ago. Then when I moved, they moved as well, and became my tenant again.

One day Tom came in my office and said "We are moving to The Villages in Florida". Although I understood because The Villages is an awesome community,and Florida is my favorite place in the world, I was truly heartbroken. I had really fallen in love with this wonderful couple.

They have been gone now for a few years but I am happy to report that I have visited them TWICE! It was so cool to go hang out with them in The Villages.

Some of my very best friends were tenants first. One guy that stored with me became my very best friend and I was his "Best Man" in his wedding last year.

You just never know. I always preach not to get close to tenants but we all know that is simply impossible. We all have our favorites.
    Last edited by MusicCity Gal; 27th March 2018, 05:56 PM. Reason: Added photod
    Stephanie Tharpe
    Senior VP of Operations
    A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
    Nashville, TN
    http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
    www.tnssa.net

Comment

Added these to go along with my post!
      Stephanie Tharpe
      Senior VP of Operations
      A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
      Nashville, TN
      http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
      www.tnssa.net

Comment

Two older ladies that lived together. In and out of their multiple units all the time and stopped at the office to chat all the time. Brought me cookies and special leftovers from big meals, knowing I am a bachelor. They told me once, just before Christmas, that they adopted me. Their new home was finally built and they moved out of units and in to their new home. They had a party for the new home. They invited over lots of people, big house, and tried to set me up with a couple of ladies that they felt I would "click" with. Since the beginning they have always dropped off food and gift certs for my favorite Mexican restaurant and we have been to dinner there many times together. They are both in their late 70's and are academics but we are good friends and I love them both. Still to this day they call me if have vehicle repair or maintenance questions and are still trying to get me partnered up.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

It is the fond memories built over the years with several groups of customers that usually give us that sense of satisfaction. It goes to show just how much they appreciate our service and what we have provided them so far to be able to be that loyal to us. Respect is earned and through great service as a service provider is the way to go.
          Paul Chau : storage south Perth

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• razorback
            Reply to Disposal of returned lien sale property
            razorback
            Thank you for all the advice. This is the first time in over 10 years that a buyer actually brought stuff to me! I called the man and told him that I would hold his stuff for 2 weeks. He did come to get it. Afterward the buyer brought me a box full of personal papers. I just shredded them and went...
            Today, 12:29 PM
          • razorback
            Reply to I think I have a sneaky tenant
            razorback
            I had this problem back in November. Trust your gut on something like this and take time to look back at your security footage. My sleeper turned out to be hiding from his parole officer in his unit. Guess him and his wife didn't think that I would notice her dropping him off in the evening and picking...
            Today, 12:22 PM
          • Advantage IT
            NCSSA May Seminar 2018 Cornelius
            Advantage IT
            Anyone going to the NCSSA Event at the Penisula Club in Cornelius in May?

Cindy Ashby and I are doing a Managers Seminar "Back to the Basics"

We also have Megan Smith, a well known Self Storage CPA, is coming in from LA to do the owners line on Hot Topics as related...
            Today, 11:07 AM
          Working...
          X