SiteLink tablets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SiteLink tablets

What kind of tablet do you use with your SiteLink software? Looking at purchasing one for our office to use so tenants can e-sign and also use with my hub.

Microsoft Surface Pro

Comment

I have decided to try out a dual Monitor setup with one of them being a touchscreen. When needed I just turn the touch screen to face the customer for either going over documents or signatures.

Another option you can use that I recently purchased is this:
      https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This tablet has worked very well so far.

Comment

Can you post a picture of what it looks like after you get it set up? I'm curious to see how it looks. We are working through doing the same thing with eSign, but were leaning towards a tablet.

Comment

Comment

I had tried to put the picture up last post but it was to small this should be easier to see how I have my two stations setup in my office.

Comment

Ahh, I see how that works for you. Nice! However, we have counter space instead of desks, but it still might work on if the monitor is on a a swivel.

Thanks for posting the picture.

Comment

The mounts can go in so many different ways, you can even have one the permanently faces customers on the counter side of the desk. There are tons of options

https://www.amazon.com/T2364t-23-Mon...screen+monitor

There is a link to the monitor I am using. Large touch screens have really come down in price.

https://www.amazon.com/FLEXIMOUNTS-M...ds=fleximounts

That is the mount that I am using.

You could even go for a 3 screen display, your main one, then a second facing you that is cloned to one facing the customers. That way when you put a document on the 2nd display it will show you and the customer the same thing at the same time.

If you are searching for tablets you will find you will have to pay a $200-$300 premium to have the Microsoft name on it. Versus going with someone like Lenovo, Acer, or Asus. The Surface Pro tablets are great tablets, but they are not worth the premium you pay for it.

Comment

We just bought an Insignia 11.6" tablet. Our plan is to only use it when there is a line. We will do everything from the tablet and send it to the printer for printing. The only thing that we won't do on the tablet is email receipts leases and the like. So far it has worked perfectly to plan.
                  Chasing Perfection to catch Excellence

Comment

Originally posted by tcwoodyard View Post
                    What kind of tablet do you use with your SiteLink software? Looking at purchasing one for our office to use so tenants can e-sign and also use with my hub.
                    Good Afternoon,

Tablets work best for collecting electronic signatures. They are easy to share with tenants and unlike a topaz signature pad, allow tenants to read the lease as they sign it. Tablets work well if your lease makes tenants complete more signatures, initials and text boxes on your lease. You might decide to include more than one document in SiteLink eSign, such as auto-bill and insurance forms.

And, tablets serve the dual purpose of running the browser-based SiteLink myHub tablet version.

Any tablet including iPads will work but newer ones with faster processors are always better. Many of our clients have enjoyed Samsung and Android products. Call me if you have questions about a specific model.

David McCormack
                    SiteLink Software
                    Phone (919) 865-0789 x1

Email Me

Visit www.sitelink.com for Self Storage Software, Marketplace, SiteLink eSign(TM) and Integrated Merchant Services / Credit Card Processing and EMV

Comment

Hi! I'm chiming in on the eSign Lease / Tablet discussion because we have decided to take it to the next level on paperless and invest in a tablet for our office as well, hooray! The only challenge is ... which tablet to buy!! The tablet prices I've seen in my very limited online research this week range from $89 on the very (very) low end all the way up to $1000+ which is definitely more tablet than we need.

We don't plan to carry the tablet onto the lot, we just want to use it for A) paperless leases in the office and B) encouraging happy customers to leave us online reviews easily, in the moment.

I'm wondering how the new Insignia 11.6 tablet is holding up Advantage IT ??

I'm curious to know which Microsoft Surface Pro you guys are using, tswalker ?I read some pretty poor reviews of the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, which is the only version of that tablet that is in our price range -- a lot of complaints about Windows 10 glitching up, slow load times, and short battery life/charging problems.

I took a peek at the Lenovo on the Amazon link you included RandyL but the price has jumped up to around $800 which again is more than we want to invest for standing at our counter initialing a lease.

If anyone else has tablet recommendations for eSign use, please share!

I am hoping to make a purchase this weekend during the Labor Day electronics sales...

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Absolute Storage Salem View Post
                        Hi! I'm chiming in on the eSign Lease / Tablet discussion because we have decided to take it to the next level on paperless and invest in a tablet for our office as well, hooray! The only challenge is ... which tablet to buy!! The tablet prices I've seen in my very limited online research this week range from $89 on the very (very) low end all the way up to $1000+ which is definitely more tablet than we need.

We don't plan to carry the tablet onto the lot, we just want to use it for A) paperless leases in the office and B) encouraging happy customers to leave us online reviews easily, in the moment.

I'm wondering how the new Insignia 11.6 tablet is holding up Advantage IT ??

I'm curious to know which Microsoft Surface Pro you guys are using, tswalker ?I read some pretty poor reviews of the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, which is the only version of that tablet that is in our price range -- a lot of complaints about Windows 10 glitching up, slow load times, and short battery life/charging problems.

I took a peek at the Lenovo on the Amazon link you included RandyL but the price has jumped up to around $800 which again is more than we want to invest for standing at our counter initialing a lease.

If anyone else has tablet recommendations for eSign use, please share!

I am hoping to make a purchase this weekend during the Labor Day electronics sales...

Thank you!
                        You would want to look at new versions of Lenovo tablets, the one I purchased is not made anymore. I'm positive they will have something in your price range.

Comment

Here is the best bang for your buck windows tablet I was able to find on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...WH1KMFV4&psc=1

Here would be a comparable Surface Pro 3. The Surface does not come with the keyboard like the Lenovo One

https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Sur...=surface+pro+3

Just so you know not all surface pro 3's are made the same. You want to make sure you are looking at ones with full powered processors and not intel Atom processors.

I picked ones that can be a full fledged computer replacement device, not just a limited device that can do certain functions. And for that you are going to spend at least $600 unless you find a sale.

Comment

Thanks so much for your input !! Super Appreciated! I will check out the links you sent asap, gracias!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
                              Reply to Background checks?
                              pacnwstorage
                              Just before close at 6 PM I had a call from a young guy asking if I had ANY units. First red flag there. I asked if he knew what size he needed and when he needed it. He said I need it today! Second red flag! He said he needed an 8x10 or a 10x10. I have a couple open 5x10 units but no 10x10. I did not...
                              Yesterday, 09:59 PM
                            • Krypto
                              Reply to Background checks?
                              Krypto
                              Background checks, and credit checks, for a person to rent a storage unit, is a slippery slope for sure! I Pac has the best method, which is to say there are no vacancies, until he can tell that the person will not be a PITA. Everyone has a past, some complaints, maybe even some convictions. You cannot...
                              Yesterday, 09:27 PM
                            • danikahsafestor
                              Reply to Dumbest lock stories?
                              danikahsafestor
                              We've just assumed they have no idea what they are doing. It's hard to keep a straight face sometimes. Or those people who can't get their unit open and they just need to push down with their foot to slide the latch. It's so satisfying to go all the way out there and open it immediately when they've...
                              Yesterday, 08:45 PM
                            Working...
                            X