Office door buzzer entry system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office door buzzer entry system

Does anyone have experience with using this type of entry system for a storage office? The crime rate in our area is steadily increasing and a nearby facility was recently robbed at gunpoint. I'm very concerned for the safety of our employees. We already have an alarm button under the desk but I think we need more.

When I worked in Baltimore, I had 2 entrance doors.
    One door was located on the sidewalk on the main drive.
    Buzzer entrance only.

My other entrance door, was located in the parking lot as that if you drove in, this would be the door you entered through and it was also buzzer activated.

Baltimore, where this location was, was also in a bad part of town.
    Did the buzzers make me feel more safe?
    Yes BUT at the same time IF a would be robber waited to buzzed in and THEN rob me....I would always hit the buzzer and let anyone that was standing there in to my office.

I can imagine though, that a would be robber would just keep going, if he/she pulled on the door and found it locked.

Get some quotes on an install and then make the best educated decision for you and your property.

Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
      Reply to Tenants on Autopay
      pacnwstorage
      New tenants must sign up on auto pay but can pay a different way if they pay before the auto pay hits.

letsgosonics, my auto pay has the capability to delay the auto pay up to 5 days for tenants that receive a check later than the first. It would normally be on the 1st right at midnight...
      Yesterday, 09:56 PM
    • Jeanette M
      Reply to Employee Discipline
      Jeanette M
      My assistant is fantastic and besides reminding ourselves sometimes that we need to work as well as chat, there are no issues there. We get everything done but we have a great time, too.

I have had to let several contractors and/or maintenance people go. It wasn't fun and in each case,...
      Yesterday, 09:53 PM
    • Jeanette M
      Reply to Tenants on Autopay
      Jeanette M
      I appreciate those that are on autopay but won't force anyone to sign up. The boss man wants us to go to no cash payments at all but in this area, it just isn't feasible. And we make a lot off of late fees, to boot. As long as they pay, I don't really care how.
      Yesterday, 09:45 PM
    Working...
    X