Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrating forms onto Sitelink

Hi all,

I'm just now getting Sitelink set up - hopefully my grand opening will be in the next few weeks!

I have a question, though...Sitelink has pre-loaded forms (like a Rental Agreement) that use key words to pull that information from the database. Is there any (easier) way to put my rental agreement on there instead of the one they use? I can copy and paste mine, but I'll still have to heavily modify it to use the keywords like <Tenant.Name>, etc...

I know this was asked, and answered, in other places, but Jeff Greenberger is wonderful to make sure you have all your bases covered in terms of rental agreements and addendums. I highly recommend him, especially for a newbie like me!

Thanks for your time,

Tim

You can call Sitelink support and they'll walk you through it. Their customer service people are awesome, and very patient with 'tech dummies' like myself. I can follow clear directions but can't 'tech' myself out of a box.
    I was born to be wild, but only until about 9:00 pm.

Comment

Hi Tim,

I would also like to point out that you can/should also play around with the form editor yourself. SiteLink offers 60+ pre-loaded forms in your program as a demonstration to give you ideas on what messages and key words to use where. Feel free to create a new documents to practice on, because there are no limits to the number of forms. Of particular interest to most people (and fun to play with) are the SiteLink eSign keywords (for any forms not just leases), and HTML forms.

Jeff Greenberger has a lease that formatted for SiteLink, and you would probably want to use that one as is, as KrisinNC points out you can call in to our tech support line, we can help add it into your program.

Dave
      David McCormack
      SiteLink Software
      Phone (919) 865-0789 x1

Email Me

Visit www.sitelink.com for Self Storage Software, Marketplace, SiteLink eSign(TM) and Integrated Merchant Services / Credit Card Processing and EMV

Comment

Thanks to you both!

Tim

Comment

We also used Jeff's lease formatted for SiteLink, however I just paid them to do our forms for us. Much easier and faster. I also paid SiteLink to build our maps. Time is Money and using the SL Pro's worked great for us.
          Stephanie Tharpe
          Senior VP of Operations
          A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
          Nashville, TN
          http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
          www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dave Scott
            Reply to Online Rentals - Amazing Results !
            Dave Scott
            We just started last month renting on line and it is working good so far. We have Kiosks and there is not a lot of difference But you know nothing is perfect. I guess you could call it the future.
            Yesterday, 05:36 PM
          • evansr
            Reply to Post date move in
            evansr
            We use storEDGE and have been asking for the feature since 2014 when we switched from sitelink stand alone. We were told that they would be adding the feature soon, and that has yet to ever happen. We offer RV Storage, and so say if a customer comes in on the 15th but won't need it until the 1st, we...
            Yesterday, 05:13 PM
          • Bighank
            Reply to The Lost Art of Customer Service - Have we forgotten?
            Bighank
            My wife and I ran a property down in Dallas. We were right down town in a very bad part of Dallas. Lots of transients and drugs were rampant. The reason I mention all of that is it did not make a difference to us. When we left one my homeless people that I had to bicker with fairly often came up...
            Yesterday, 03:11 PM
          Working...
          X