Resourceful?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resourceful?

This was labeled: "Need someone to scream at people?" in the Eugene, Or. craigslist resume section.

"I'm offering to stand outside a person's house, apartment, car, etc. and scream. Give me the specific location, date&time, # of individuals, and screaming style i.e. w/ profanity or w/o. My price is $75. My time-frame is 2 hours max, as I would rather not lose my voice. Email me for questions/ interest. Thank you."

Man oh man oh man oh man................
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

BAHAHAHA Legally, this can't be in the right, but I am tempted! I definitely have some people I would like to screw with. Wish I was in your area.

Comment

Living amongst the hippies here and the wanna be anarchists and the thugs is just another reason to stay away. Luckily I am in a part of town that is crime free and upscale and patrolled by police. I love the area when I am in the right part of it. This just goes to show what happens around here.

Comment

I love how inventive people are, because this is great! I mean, great in idea, just not sure in execution. A two-hour screaming rant, uh, I think the police would be called pretty quick. They should have offered a 10-minute rant, think that would have given them enough time to get in and get out. Clever.
        Chuck G.
        Content Developer & Social Media Manager
        Online Storage Auction Services
        iBid4Storage

Comment

Yea, I never thought anyone could yell for 2 hours. I know I couldn't, even when I was young and I have never smoked. You would have to have some great lungs to do that.

Comment

I am genuinely intrigued. This guy definitely has some gonads to advertise for this. I'm pretty certain that he's risking some sort of legal action on him eventually unless he has a permit for licensed screaming! But for sure I can think of a few people off the top of my head that I would like to sic this guy on too...

Comment

And to think, that is a tame version of what can be seen in the anarchist heaven of a large city park, just off of the center of downtown. That place is full of full on, drugged out, out of their minds nut jobs that get away with it because of the city council. I guess you gotta make money somehow when your food stamps, welfare, disability and any other government hand outs dry up. They don't last long when traded for meth and heroin and whatever else can go in a vein, down a throat or up your nose. I kid a little but it is really disgusting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X