What TV Show Do You Recommend Now That 2016 Season Is Over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What TV Show Do You Recommend Now That 2016 Season Is Over

Most of the major network television series will end this month and go in hiatus for the summer. I want to watch a series with a bit of a plot (I know, that might be asking too much). So far this year, outside of the major networks, I have found "Man In The High Castle" to be one of the most interesting and complex series out there.

As a screenwriter (or anyone with common sense), most shows, you can easily figure out what's going to happen next. I'd like to watch a series (not horror, please) in which the show keeps me guessing, such as MIHCastle. Any suggestions?
    Chuck G.
    Content Developer & Social Media Manager
    Online Storage Auction Services
    iBid4Storage

Have you watched Stranger Things? I haven't but my daughter swears it's awesome.
    Why are I-phone chargers not called 'apple juice'???

Comment

There are lots of complex shows on Netflix. Stranger Things, House of Cards, etc... I am a sci-fin fan and enjoy Doctor Who, Star Trek (New Series is coming this summer) and other shows like this. I have not seen MIH Castle yet, but have heard great things. Stranger Things is not technically horror, but is on the border. It is not a frightening show, but is definitely more of a thriller. We truly LOVE This is us, if you have not see it yet, I recommend that show for a family drama that will surprise you from episode one.

Comment

KrisinNC & calebtthomas: Yes, I've seen "Stranger Things" pretty quick as it came out as there was an article I read about it in a magazine. I must say, "Eleven" is just a doll. If you check out the MTV awards, you'll see her tearful acceptance speech.
        Chuck G.
        Content Developer & Social Media Manager
        Online Storage Auction Services
        iBid4Storage

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckG View Post
          KrisinNC & calebtthomas: Yes, I've seen "Stranger Things" pretty quick as it came out as there was an article I read about it in a magazine. I must say, "Eleven" is just a doll. If you check out the MTV awards, you'll see her tearful acceptance speech.
          A friend dressed up as 11 for Halloween. She even carried around a box of waffles.
          Why are I-phone chargers not called 'apple juice'???

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckG View Post
            Yes I really believe Eleven to be a rising star. The whole cast is fantastic. You can see that they are still kids, not like the normal child actors of my day.

Comment

Game of thrones

Comment

My interests are all over but I liked Longmire (western flavored police drama), Stranger Things, Anne with an E (these last 2 revolve around kid protagonists, though different genre), Sherlock. Continuum & Dark Matter (both scifi) and Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell (1 season, fantasy).
                Burt Abreu

All From 1 Supply
                Building & Maintenance
                Products for Self Storage

Comment

We just started watching Ozark on Netflix. Pretty good show.
                  Joe Krezdorn
                  DAK Self Storage
                  Leesport, PA 19533
                  www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Krypto
                    Reply to Sick of Tenants Who Are Jerks
                    Krypto
                    This is so true Pac, you have got to teach them how you do business the right way, right out of the gate. Otherwise, this WILL happen again.
                    Today, 09:00 PM
                  • pacnwstorage
                    Reply to What is a typical managers schedule?
                    pacnwstorage
                    At last facility I had a relief lady one day a week on Saturday and I had Sat and Sun off. Here I work Tuesday thru Saturday and have 2 days off. I live on site at both places. Had my share of "people bothering me when off but that is the nature of the beast. I love the on site living quarters...
                    Today, 08:45 PM
                  • jodikay1
                    What is a typical managers schedule?
                    jodikay1
                    I'm wondering what a manager schedule looks like. Is it typical for a manager to have two days off in a row? Are they usually on-call and need to be within driving distance all the time? Would this be different if it was an on-site vs off-site manager? I read the salary survey report, but didn't...
                    Today, 08:29 PM
                  Working...
                  X