No announcement yet.

Mandalay Bay Shooting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see absolutely nothing in the pics that show a second shooter.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

If you view the video, the person has an arrow on or near the 4th floor
      You see flashes of light
      But honestly, that could just be the lights from the street, reflecting on to the windows of the hotel.

Conspiracy theories will be more abundant now!
      Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

I saw the arrow pointing at the flashing lights and having seen gunfire at night, from both semi auto and full auto rifles, does not look like gunfire.

Comment

Absolutely horrible, and I'm sure a lot of us have been there given the industry's ties to Vegas with trade shows, but the LVPD, first responders, and the people in general, rose up to make the best out of an unimaginable situation.
          Mark Somers
          Syrasoft Software
          1-800-817-7706 ext 201
          mark@syrasoft.com

Comment

A high school friend of my Hubby, Jack Beaton, was killed in the shootings. He was celebrating his 23rd wedding anniversary with his wife Laurie. He shielded her with his body. If you Google his name, there are several tributes. Several of our friends have shared them on Facebook. Tragic, senseless.
            Stephanie Tharpe
            Senior VP of Operations
            A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
            Nashville, TN
            http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
            www.tnssa.net

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
              If you view the video, the person has an arrow on or near the 4th floor
              You see flashes of light
              But honestly, that could just be the lights from the street, reflecting on to the windows of the hotel.

Conspiracy theories will be more abundant now!
              The other fact to consider is that where the other flashes were, there were no broken windows, like where the shooter shot from. Those windows to not slide open. If the conspiracy theorists think the answer to that question is that the other shooter was down low and outside and the flashes at the glass was from a reflection of the shooter in front of that area, that is debunked because surely someone would have seen and heard that taking place and the sounds of the gunfire would be different from the location down low and bouncing off the building and the surrounding area.

Comment

Originally posted by MusicCity Gal View Post
                A high school friend of my Hubby, Jack Beaton, was killed in the shootings. He was celebrating his 23rd wedding anniversary with his wife Laurie. He shielded her with his body. If you Google his name, there are several tributes. Several of our friends have shared them on Facebook. Tragic, senseless.
                So sorry to hear this. What a brave man. He showed true heroism in his life..

Comment

Originally posted by Select Merchant Solutions View Post

So sorry to hear this. What a brave man. He showed true heroism in his life..
                  Thank you so much. Joe was pretty tore up about it.
                  Stephanie Tharpe
                  Senior VP of Operations
                  A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
                  Nashville, TN
                  http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
                  www.tnssa.net

Comment

It's a crying shame that true heroes, like Jack Beaton, lose their lives when others are still walking around that..................well you get where I am going with this.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/Teamstersfo...8090583087007/

Comment

Interesting to say the least. I am curious just how much info will be told to the public at large.

Comment

It is interesting, the government tries to always stick to a single story as long as possible.

Comment

That, and they hate to ever ever admit a mistake. I get more and more fed up with this circus every single day.

Comment

Originally posted by MusicCity Gal View Post
                              Senseless.
                              He sounds like a guy who certainly loved his wife and probably took care of everyone around him in his life. My prayers are certainly going up for all the victims and families and friends that were effected.
                              The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X