Announcement

Collapse

Holiday Closures

Due to office closures during the 2017 winter holidays, SST membership registration may take longer to process. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Happy holidays!
See more
See less

Live PD Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live PD Party

Deny it all you want but Live PD is addictive. Especially about that one time last year when the lady called the cops about being locked in to the facility after hours and of course it was the facilities fault. It is a guilty pleasure of mine to see all the people out there doing very stupid things and getting called to the carpet for it. I preach here about the drug problems and all the headaches we get from them and there it is on tv. I see all the people get pulled over with no drivers license and suspended and just all the other excuses they have and these are the same people I preach against about not going to rent to. And this is just what we see on tv but we ALL know there are so many more. I watch every Friday and Saturday shows. It is because it backs up all that I say on here about how screwed American society is and too many times the people in power let it go for the votes. Vote for me and you can be the biggest A hole on tv and be stupid and hurt people and kids and others that cannot stand up to you. This is a true picture of what I have been talking about when I say what we will all leave our future generations to come. You, the elders, see it and live it but do you really want your KIDS to have to do the same? Not ME!!!!
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
    Deny it all you want but Live PD is addictive. Especially about that one time last year when the lady called the cops about being locked in to the facility after hours and of course it was the facilities fault. It is a guilty pleasure of mine to see all the people out there doing very stupid things and getting called to the carpet for it. I preach here about the drug problems and all the headaches we get from them and there it is on tv. I see all the people get pulled over with no drivers license and suspended and just all the other excuses they have and these are the same people I preach against about not going to rent to. And this is just what we see on tv but we ALL know there are so many more. I watch every Friday and Saturday shows. It is because it backs up all that I say on here about how screwed American society is and too many times the people in power let it go for the votes. Vote for me and you can be the biggest A hole on tv and be stupid and hurt people and kids and others that cannot stand up to you. This is a true picture of what I have been talking about when I say what we will all leave our future generations to come. You, the elders, see it and live it but do you really want your KIDS to have to do the same? Not ME!!!!
    I agree with PAC. I watch Live PD, Cops & Lady Cops on OWN network. There are a lot of DA's in this world. Get a life!!!
    Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

I watch those to and when I can't sleep at 4am parking wars is a good one to.
      Janice - Maxi-Space Storage and Business Solutions

Comment

Yea, I have watched Parking Wars and you get to also see people who feel they are above the law. So just get rid of laws and let people do whatever they want and we will all be way better off because then we will all be friends and no one gets hurt and no one takes advantage of anyone and well you know, the snowflakes are happy and in their happy place. What could go wrong with that? Oh, and please don't forget that drugs have to be ok with everyone as well.

Comment

I just watched this show for the 1st time on Sunday

They were showing back to back episodes, repeats.

I really like Dan Abrams and it's like watching a train wreck!
          You can't stop watching it!!

Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Told ya! This is live and not edited footage. You get to see the same people that demanded police wear cameras because they felt they were being wronged and it was only their word against a policeman and now they come right back and want the tv crew to turn the cameras off of them so their ignorance and lies are not on film. You get to see the police respond in the moment and see what they put up with every single day and how they also respond positively when they are not lied to. I see lots of people getting a ticket instead of being locked up because of the truth instead of lies. You can also see some of the same phrases and comments we see at the counter being said to the police. You see a policeman or policewoman go up to a vehicle full of people and not know if anyone of them plan on shooting them. You also get to see the difference in police reactions when they are TOLD there is a gun in the vehicle instead of having to find it when searching the vehicle. Keep in mind that the laws that are passed by law makers are the ones that decide whether the police are supposed to search a vehicle. Those laws are not made up in the moment. The most amazing thing is how many people are driving around illegally with no license or insurance and therefore are a threat to you if you are in an accident with them and hos many many many of them are on drugs or have possession of drugs. Yea, I feel so much safer knowing our law makers are allowing the flow of drugs to be rampant. It also helps reinforce the entitlement mentality. Stand by, it is only gonna get worse and worse and worse.

Comment

WHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT ?
              Are there NEW Parking Wars? That is one of my favorite shows! I thought if they came back on they would be on my DVR list.

Oh, I like Live PD too.
              The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamkathleenj View Post
                WHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT ?
                Are there NEW Parking Wars? That is one of my favorite shows! I thought if they came back on they would be on my DVR list.

Oh, I like Live PD too.
                I am not sure if they are new but they are new to me. At 4am. I need to start taping them. Love the show.
                Janice - Maxi-Space Storage and Business Solutions

Comment

Parking Wars is a great show as well. You get to/have to see more of the under belly of the U.S. Everyday people threatening a civil servant just trying to do their job. Those parking people have been attacked as well. According to Google the series started in 2008 and ended in 2012. The only Parking Wars episodes on tv are reruns.

The Live PD episodes started last year and the new season started at the beginning of this month. They are 3 hour shows and are live on Friday and Saturday. The 3 hour reruns are from last year and this year and they have other shows called Rewind that show highlights of all the shows.

Comment

I found another series on YouTube called "Parking Mad". Same idea as "Parking Wars" but takes place in Great Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevedore View Post
                      I found another series on YouTube called "Parking Mad". Same idea as "Parking Wars" but takes place in Great Britain.
                      Well, that ought to be "jolly good".

Comment

They can be vicious. If you have an unpaid fine you can be pulled over & your vehicle confiscated & sold if you don't pay on the spot.

Comment

Somebody elects those officials that set these laws up. The vehicle can be towed away on the spot but not sold on the spot. That's like the people that get pulled over, on Live PD, that cry when their expired tags and insurance and suspended license causes the car to be towed away. Pay for your tags and insurance and keep a valid license, like you and I do, and you can keep your car. If not, call UBER. I can't tell you how many times I ave seen a driver with multiple license suspensions out driving a "friends" or "relatives" car.

Comment

I am currently watching Episode 2 and WOW! Over 500 pounds (650+ dollars) for non-payment of a ticket.

Comment

Depends on the ticket or how many tickets.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X