Announcement

Collapse

Holiday Closures

Due to office closures during the 2017 winter holidays, SST membership registration may take longer to process. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Happy holidays!
See more
See less

Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!

What are your holiday plans?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

I used to plan my whole day around family, eating and the football games. No games this year because of what I have talked about before and don't need to bring up again. We are going to the coast for the big meal. Reservations and have eaten at this restaurant before so I know it will be great. I am going to do my best to stay awake after all that food. I won't have my bog sofa to stretch out on so I should be ok.

I just hope everyone else has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I will be cooking for family and friends.... First thanksgiving in my new and not totally finished yet home. Floors will be done before the big day( I hope). Then it is all about the food and fun! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Comment

I will be going over to me boyfriend/husband (we have been together for over 35 years)
        He lives with his 95 year old Father
        We also have invited a dear friend of ours to join us as he has no family!

Dinner for 4 and we will have on the football games!

Happy Thanksgiving!
        Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

HA! pacnwstorage has a HOT Date for Thanksgiving and I am thrilled for him and have to give him a hard time!!

As for me and mine, we will be soaking up the sun at Daytona Beach on Ponce Inlet. Then off to my beloved Disney World.

Our stores will close early on Wednesday and be closed Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
          Stephanie Tharpe
          Senior VP of Operations
          A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
          Nashville, TN
          http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
          www.tnssa.net

Comment

MCG, thanks for the call out. I would assume that come Christmas and New Years you will be at Disney World as well. You go there a lot. Did you go when the clocks changed?

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
              MCG, thanks for the call out. I would assume that come Christmas and New Years you will be at Disney World as well. You go there a lot. Did you go when the clocks changed?
              I am not sure what you mean about when the clocks changed? I went in September and already have two trips scheduled for next year! YAY! My mom has a home there so do go ALOT! It is my favorite place in the world.

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving.
              Stephanie Tharpe
              Senior VP of Operations
              A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
              Nashville, TN
              http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
              www.tnssa.net

Comment

MCG, what I meant was, it sounds like you will use any excuse/occasion to go to Disney World! Changing the clocks for daylight savings, yep, we are going to Disney World. There is 5 Wednesday's in this month, yep, we are going to Disney World. It's almost like a drinker saying, it's 5:00 somewhere.

Comment

I have smoked a Turkey for the Family since 2004. This year I also ripped out our double oven on 11/02/17 ordered a new one that was SUPPOSED to be here yesterday. I have my fingers crossed for today. I need to install and test it out for all the sides. If not here by then, I guess everything will be smoked.
                  Joe Krezdorn
                  DAK Self Storage
                  Leesport, PA 19533
                  www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Dinner. Movie on TV. Dessert. Pass out. In that order.
                    Chuck G.
                    Content Developer & Social Media Manager
                    Online Storage Auction Services
                    iBid4Storage

Comment

Turkey, turkey, turkey, and more turkey!! LOL Have a happy Thanksgiving
                      Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

The best is always after Thanksgiving and all the cold turkey sandwiches with lettuce and lot's of mayo. If I have it I like cheddar cheese on it too.

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                          The best is always after Thanksgiving and all the cold turkey sandwiches with lettuce and lot's of mayo. If I have it I like cheddar cheese on it too.
                          Umm Umm Umm
                          Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X