Cold Storage or Wine Storage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Storage or Wine Storage

Hi. Have any of you converted some of your units to cold storage or wine storage? Where did you go to learn enough to make an educated decision? Anymore insight into this inquiry?

I'm about to head home but I can regale you with our issues tomorrow and how we handled it for our wine storage at the last facility. It was actually original to the building construction, but oh the mistakes...lol. I wrote an article for ISS, I think it came out in May.
    I was born to be wild, but only until about 9:00 pm.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
      Reply to Auction timeline, Indiana
      pacnwstorage
      First: Welcome to the forum. Second: What does your state statutes say? Are you going to do a live auction or an online auction?

Here it all is:

IC 26-3-8-12 Enforcement of owner's lien; notice; towing of motor vehicle or watercraft Sec. 12. (a) After a renter has been in...
      Today, 09:24 PM
    • dieselrealtor
      Auction timeline, Indiana
      dieselrealtor
      I am in Indiana, small facility & it has been several years since we have done auctions.
      Confirming that the timeline for the auction to satisfy owner lien is 40 days, 30 days from letter plus 10 for advertising?

Thanks in advance....
      Today, 09:10 PM
    • pacnwstorage
      Reply to Moss cleanup
      pacnwstorage
      Here in the PNW, where we see our fair share of moss, my maint man uses a moss killer from the Home Depot called Moss Out by a company called Lilly Miller and he has a hand pump sprayer that he wets the surface with a 50/50 mix of bleach and water and then spreads the granules and it kills it. Our source...
      Today, 08:26 PM
    Working...
    X