Cold Storage or Wine Storage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Storage or Wine Storage

Hi. Have any of you converted some of your units to cold storage or wine storage? Where did you go to learn enough to make an educated decision? Anymore insight into this inquiry?

I'm about to head home but I can regale you with our issues tomorrow and how we handled it for our wine storage at the last facility. It was actually original to the building construction, but oh the mistakes...lol. I wrote an article for ISS, I think it came out in May.
    Why are I-phone chargers not called 'apple juice'???

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Krypto
      Reply to Sick of Tenants Who Are Jerks
      Krypto
      This is so true Pac, you have got to teach them how you do business the right way, right out of the gate. Otherwise, this WILL happen again.
      Today, 09:00 PM
    • pacnwstorage
      Reply to What is a typical managers schedule?
      pacnwstorage
      At last facility I had a relief lady one day a week on Saturday and I had Sat and Sun off. Here I work Tuesday thru Saturday and have 2 days off. I live on site at both places. Had my share of "people bothering me when off but that is the nature of the beast. I love the on site living quarters...
      Today, 08:45 PM
    • jodikay1
      What is a typical managers schedule?
      jodikay1
      I'm wondering what a manager schedule looks like. Is it typical for a manager to have two days off in a row? Are they usually on-call and need to be within driving distance all the time? Would this be different if it was an on-site vs off-site manager? I read the salary survey report, but didn't...
      Today, 08:29 PM
    Working...
    X