Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Storage Kiosk for Sale - OpenTech Alliance INSOMNIAC 100 - $4000

Hi everyone,

We have an OpenTech Alliance INSOMNIAC 100 kiosk for sale. It can be used to help automate your storage facility by allowing for payments and some other functions after hours. This particular unit was purchased a couple of years ago but never used and is in perfect condition.

Retail price for one of these is $5500 but we're listing it at $4000. This price is negotiable and we are open to other offers. Feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks!

Looks a little like a microwave oven LOL.

Comment

Haha now that I look at it, I guess you're right! It sure is a lot more useful for a storage facility than a microwave though (I hope) lol

By the way, forgot to add this to my original post, but here's a link to the OpenTech Alliance website for more information on their kiosks: http://opentechalliance.com/kiosks/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Krypto
        Reply to Sick of Tenants Who Are Jerks
        Krypto
        This is so true Pac, you have got to teach them how you do business the right way, right out of the gate. Otherwise, this WILL happen again.
        Today, 09:00 PM
      • pacnwstorage
        Reply to What is a typical managers schedule?
        pacnwstorage
        At last facility I had a relief lady one day a week on Saturday and I had Sat and Sun off. Here I work Tuesday thru Saturday and have 2 days off. I live on site at both places. Had my share of "people bothering me when off but that is the nature of the beast. I love the on site living quarters...
        Today, 08:45 PM
      • jodikay1
        What is a typical managers schedule?
        jodikay1
        I'm wondering what a manager schedule looks like. Is it typical for a manager to have two days off in a row? Are they usually on-call and need to be within driving distance all the time? Would this be different if it was an on-site vs off-site manager? I read the salary survey report, but didn't...
        Today, 08:29 PM
      Working...
      X