OpenTech Alliance Insomciac 770 Freestanding Kiosk for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpenTech Alliance Insomciac 770 Freestanding Kiosk for sale

This kiosk was used at our Santa Maria, CA location. The climate is very mild year around and it sits under a covered porch. I paid $15,500 for the unit (in 2009) but will take $7,000 or best offer. I've kept current with the service agreement with OpenTech. We currently still use the kiosk, buy I'm phasing it out due to operational changes. Visit OpenTech's website for more information at:OpenTech will charge you a setup fee and there may be some other fees associated with taking it over. If you are interested I can provide you with my contact at OpenTech and he can answer any question you may have about taking over this unit.

Please contact Todd at: corp@fsmstorage.com
    Last edited by Fortress1; 22nd January 2018, 06:00 PM.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• razorback
    Reply to Disposal of returned lien sale property
    razorback
    Thank you for all the advice. This is the first time in over 10 years that a buyer actually brought stuff to me! I called the man and told him that I would hold his stuff for 2 weeks. He did come to get it. Afterward the buyer brought me a box full of personal papers. I just shredded them and went...
    Today, 12:29 PM
  • razorback
    Reply to I think I have a sneaky tenant
    razorback
    I had this problem back in November. Trust your gut on something like this and take time to look back at your security footage. My sleeper turned out to be hiding from his parole officer in his unit. Guess him and his wife didn't think that I would notice her dropping him off in the evening and picking...
    Today, 12:22 PM
  • Advantage IT
    NCSSA May Seminar 2018 Cornelius
    Advantage IT
    Anyone going to the NCSSA Event at the Penisula Club in Cornelius in May?

Cindy Ashby and I are doing a Managers Seminar "Back to the Basics"

We also have Megan Smith, a well known Self Storage CPA, is coming in from LA to do the owners line on Hot Topics as related...
    Today, 11:07 AM
Working...
X