Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self-Storage Marketplace

Collapse
Forums Topics Posts Last Post
AVAILABLE TO REGISTERED USERS ONLY. PLEASE LOG IN. List your self-storage facilities for sale or solicit facilities to buy in this section. Brokers may post properties, but please, no self-promotion of firms. Those seeking investors or partners may also post here.
Topics: 87 Posts: 215
87 215
AVAILABLE TO REGISTERED USERS ONLY. PLEASE LOG IN. Have a self-storage position you want to fill? Looking for a management or other industry position? Post your wanted and for-hire queries here.
Topics: 258 Posts: 948
258 948
NO VENDOR POSTINGS PLEASE! Managers and operators can sell and swap goods here: equipment, retail product, side business, crafts, etc.
Topics: 28 Posts: 125
Last Post: Sentinel equipment
28 125
RandyL
Sentinel equipment
by RandyL

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Manager_1986
    Customers who show up right at closing...
    Manager_1986
    So, I just got a call from a lady who tells me she is 20 minutes away, 20 minutes before I close. Those are my absolute favorite people...haha.

In all seriousness, I kept my smile and cheery attitude as I told her I would be here so she could rent her unit.

I'm just wondering...
    Today, 08:45 PM
  • Krismarie
    The reason why we have two people in the office
    Krismarie
    We have been required to be double staffed in the past 3 years. One day the owner stops in, late in the day to check out their wine storage. I do our usual chit chat and he leaves. Then a prospective tenant comes in and employee takes them out for a tour, then another comes in and I take them out for...
    Today, 03:58 PM
  • psconroe
    Random Man asking to use the restroom?
    psconroe
    Ok, this is completely random.. but I am totally freaked out right now and I need to talk to someone!

A man came in (Late 20s maybe early 30's) and asked to use my restroom..He didn't look dirty, or homeless, he was pretty clean shaven. So I don't think he was homeless.. There were no cars...
    Today, 01:32 PM
Working...
X