Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self-Storage Marketplace

Collapse
Forums Topics Posts Last Post
AVAILABLE TO REGISTERED USERS ONLY. PLEASE LOG IN. List your self-storage facilities for sale or solicit facilities to buy in this section. Brokers may post properties, but please, no self-promotion of firms. Those seeking investors or partners may also post here.
Topics: 87 Posts: 215
87 215
AVAILABLE TO REGISTERED USERS ONLY. PLEASE LOG IN. Have a self-storage position you want to fill? Looking for a management or other industry position? Post your wanted and for-hire queries here.
Topics: 260 Posts: 962
260 962
NO VENDOR POSTINGS PLEASE! Managers and operators can sell and swap goods here: equipment, retail product, side business, crafts, etc.
Topics: 28 Posts: 125
Last Post: Sentinel equipment
28 125
RandyL
Sentinel equipment
by RandyL

Latest Topics

Collapse

• QuickTrip
    Safety....or
    QuickTrip
    I'm not a live-in site manager. But just curious: if the lot alarm goes off at 2am, would you go out and check the lot after the alarm is turned off?
    Yesterday, 11:04 PM
  • myfrogger
    Putting projects out for bid
    myfrogger
    My architect (who I'm very furstrated with) was proposing to put my project out for bid. Apparantly there are some major websites or forums where contractors go and bid. I was curious what the big ones are and if anyone has tried any of them.

I'm building a completely custom, climate...
    Yesterday, 07:22 PM
  • myfrogger
    Help with business name
    myfrogger
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has thoughts on using "storage" or "self storage" in the business name.

Myfrogger's Self Storage
    or
    Myfrogger's Storage

(of course that's not the real name).

Self-storage seems more descriptive but it's...
    Yesterday, 07:19 PM

Google Analytics

Collapse
Working...
X