Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you all get your boxes/supplies?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you all get your boxes/supplies?

I am just starting to get into selling boxes,markers,etc.... Where do you all order yours from? Are you happy with them. I am looking for decent products for not so much money. Just putting out some feelers. Tell me what you like about what you sell and what you don't. I am in Oklahoma if that matters. Thank you in advance!

CDS http://www.cds-usa.com/ My last facility ordered from them, and we usually got our delivery the same week. If you buy a certain amount you get free shipping-also, you can get some stuff personalized through them.
    I was born to be wild, but only until about 9:00 pm.

Comment

People here rave about the U-Haul boxes.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tercelet1 View Post
        I am just starting to get into selling boxes,markers,etc.... Where do you all order yours from? Are you happy with them. I am looking for decent products for not so much money. Just putting out some feelers. Tell me what you like about what you sell and what you don't. I am in Oklahoma if that matters. Thank you in advance!
        If I were you, I would definitely ask my direct competition this question!
        I am in NJ and order from a local company!
        Their rates are great!
        You don't want to just order any box!
        Shop around!
        Run a Google search!
        Get the best box for your $$$
        Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Tercelet1
          Reply to Abandonment or Auction?? Weird Situation
          Tercelet1
          Due diligence....If I see a unit unlocked I lock and put a key in file. I also notify tenant so they can come and check the unit. If they left the unit unsecured and something is missing, likely it would have happened before I caught it and locked said unit. I also make a note in file unit left unsecured...
          Today, 02:27 PM
        • Tercelet1
          Reply to Today's Technology and the Leap of Faith to change from outdated methods
          Tercelet1
          My piece of mind, though we have adapted with technology, (site link web, HD cameras,etc....) There are still best practices. On-site management (represents the business well), Spreadsheets work well if you are in a bind and need a good break down of info. It just depends on what arises during the days,...
          Today, 02:16 PM
        • KrisinNC
          Reply to Today's Technology and the Leap of Faith to change from outdated methods
          KrisinNC
          Last management company bought a facility in the desert east of San Diego. They had a piece of plastic cut and used colored tape to 'draw the facility', then as they rented units they x'd them out with a grease pencil. They also used guard dogs as security, no cameras.
          Old man owned it and was...
          Today, 02:03 PM
        Working...
        X