Collapse
Forums Topics Posts Last Post
No forums found.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
There are no conversations in this channel.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • Sort By
  • Order
Clear All
Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by jcarlisle, 2nd August 2011, 07:29 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post jcarlisle  
No topics found.
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
    Live PD Party
    pacnwstorage
    Deny it all you want but Live PD is addictive. Especially about that one time last year when the lady called the cops about being locked in to the facility after hours and of course it was the facilities fault. It is a guilty pleasure of mine to see all the people out there doing very stupid things...
    Today, 02:09 AM
  • RogerAgness
    Industry standards for conversion/development: utilities, ins., taxes, mrktg, etc.
    RogerAgness
    - I informally linked up with two experienced commercial guys at our local RE Investors association. They see a real opportunity with an empty big box conversion to SSF but don't know much about our industry, so they are asking me about industry standard costs for utilities, insurance, construction/retrofitting/renovation,...
    Yesterday, 08:53 PM
  • QuickTrip
    Pie in the Sky
    QuickTrip
    Seven sites with most different computers. Long story short, the manager software skips ahead a month sometimes. Sometimes it's caught, other times it's not. There is one place to write this error, so that it's corrected, but you don't look at that page or even part of the page except for certain things....
    20th October 2017, 08:07 PM
Working...
X