Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISS Expo Early-Bird Registration Rates Expire SOON!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISS Expo Early-Bird Registration Rates Expire SOON!

Early-bird registration rates for the ISS Expoend FEB. 6. Register early and get a discount of more than 25 percent on onsite prices for the show’s three packages as well as seven add-on workshops. Discounted room rates are available through the Paris Hotel and subject to availability. Attendees are encouraged to make reservations early.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
    Reply to Very interesting conversation with a prospective tenant
    Storman
    I know what you mean about the 5x5 people. I often get breathless calls from people with no phone manners at all, they start talking before my greeting is completed, with "how much for your smallest unit, I need it tonight, like right now, how much?"

Sorry. I only have large...
    Yesterday, 09:57 PM
  • pacnwstorage
    Reply to airBNB for storage space?
    pacnwstorage
    Went to Disneyland 2 times in the early 70's when I was in the service. First time I went I wanted to see everything because I had never been before. The second time, I was tipsy and was just having fun seeing the sights. When in the service overseas I went to Hawaii about 8 times and been to Hong Kong...
    Yesterday, 08:32 PM
  • pacnwstorage
    Reply to Very interesting conversation with a prospective tenant
    pacnwstorage
    My signature kinda answers the question of how all tenants should act at a facility. Those managers applied all facility policies to all tenants, the same way. If the tenant doesn't like it, too bad and move out and find a facility that will let them act the way they want. Facilities that are ran like...
    Yesterday, 06:00 PM
Working...
X