Win a Trip to the ISS Expo in Las Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win a Trip to the ISS Expo in Las Vegas

Managers: Do you fancy yourself a great orator? Do you have storage wisdom to share? Would you like to attend the ISS Expo in Las Vegas, April 10-13? Now's your chance to win a trip to the show AND share your knowledge with your peers.

ISS has launched a contest just for facility managers. We're looking for a fabulous person who can present a 50-minute seminar on the topic, “8 Secrets Every Self-Storage Manager Must Know to Be Successful” as part of the show’s Management Education Track on April 12. The winner of the contest will receive:
    • Roundtrip airfare for two to Las Vegas from within the United States (For you and a guest)
    • Three room nights at the Paris Hotel & Resort during the dates of the show
    • Two All-Access passes to the ISS Expo, which includes admittance to all events, including in-depth workshops
    • A complimentary DVD copy of his or her presentation

Sounds awesome, right?

The contest is open to U.S.-based self-storage managers. To enter, contestants must complete the online form at www.insideselfstorageworldexpo.com/contest. The deadline to submit entries is Feb. 14.

The contest is sponsored by Chateau Products Inc., a manufacturer of locks and latch systems specializing in self-storage.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

The contest is now closed. What an amazing turnout from managers! We'll announce the winner soon.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

I was gonna nominate bro Pac.

Comment

Stevedore, I guarantee you they don't want me there. I am an acquired taste. LOL!
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

We've chosen a winner. I'll see if we've announced it yet.
          Amy Campbell
          Editor
          Inside Self-Storage
          amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Did you ever post the winner?

Comment

So, is there a recount going on? LOL!

Comment

Hey All!

Our winner is J. Chapin, a manager with Executive Self Storage Associates. Learn more about the speaker and seminar on the ISS Expo website.
                Amy Campbell
                Editor
                Inside Self-Storage
                amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Steve_hajewski
                  Reply to Office hours
                  Steve_hajewski
                  I am open by appointment only. Works fine in a small market. I mainly make myself available late afternoons and weekends.
                  Yesterday, 10:08 PM
                • Steve_hajewski
                  Reply to Standard Unit Door Opening Heights: 7' tall or 8' tall?
                  Steve_hajewski
                  Trachte's standard eave height is 8'4" which typically yields a 7' tall door. 9'4" eaves is a nice upgrade which gets you an 8' door. Aside from more cubic storage and getting the roof overhang or gutters further away from tenants driving in reverse, it also gets you a more substantial looking...
                  Yesterday, 10:06 PM
                • pacnwstorage
                  Reply to Standard Unit Door Opening Heights: 7' tall or 8' tall?
                  pacnwstorage
                  Yep, only find that kind of room at an outdoor storage facility. I want to see how one of those auto correct back up assist units work on a Ford pickup truck....
                  Yesterday, 07:21 PM
                Working...
                X