Win a Trip to the ISS Expo in Las Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win a Trip to the ISS Expo in Las Vegas

Managers: Do you fancy yourself a great orator? Do you have storage wisdom to share? Would you like to attend the ISS Expo in Las Vegas, April 10-13? Now's your chance to win a trip to the show AND share your knowledge with your peers.

ISS has launched a contest just for facility managers. We're looking for a fabulous person who can present a 50-minute seminar on the topic, “8 Secrets Every Self-Storage Manager Must Know to Be Successful” as part of the show’s Management Education Track on April 12. The winner of the contest will receive:
    • Roundtrip airfare for two to Las Vegas from within the United States (For you and a guest)
    • Three room nights at the Paris Hotel & Resort during the dates of the show
    • Two All-Access passes to the ISS Expo, which includes admittance to all events, including in-depth workshops
    • A complimentary DVD copy of his or her presentation

Sounds awesome, right?

The contest is open to U.S.-based self-storage managers. To enter, contestants must complete the online form at www.insideselfstorageworldexpo.com/contest. The deadline to submit entries is Feb. 14.

The contest is sponsored by Chateau Products Inc., a manufacturer of locks and latch systems specializing in self-storage.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
    Reply to End of This Chapter
    pacnwstorage
    dreid, sorry to hear what happened. There were times, you could see in your posts, how frustrated you were with what was going on there. Hope you do check back in whenever you can. Are you going to try and stay in the storage industry? Open to moving for the right job? Again, sorry to hear about this....
    Today, 08:46 PM
  • blazer
    Reply to Power in "Intended" RV/Boat storage
    blazer
    I second that!!! People have eyes and pocketbooks larger than their abilities/experience sometimes (a lot of times) and they CANNOT park those big rigs straight in their space to save their life! Angled parking and plenty of space to maneuver is a must. As for the dump station, it would be easier to...
    Today, 08:04 PM
  • blazer
    Reply to End of This Chapter
    blazer
    I'm so sorry! I hope you will not stay off the forum, I have enjoyed your comments and insights. I wish you both all the best and I'm sure you are right, this will most likely prove to be a blessing in disguise, things like this often do!
    Today, 07:28 PM
Working...
X