Win a Trip to the ISS Expo in Las Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win a Trip to the ISS Expo in Las Vegas

Managers: Do you fancy yourself a great orator? Do you have storage wisdom to share? Would you like to attend the ISS Expo in Las Vegas, April 10-13? Now's your chance to win a trip to the show AND share your knowledge with your peers.

ISS has launched a contest just for facility managers. We're looking for a fabulous person who can present a 50-minute seminar on the topic, “8 Secrets Every Self-Storage Manager Must Know to Be Successful” as part of the show’s Management Education Track on April 12. The winner of the contest will receive:
    • Roundtrip airfare for two to Las Vegas from within the United States (For you and a guest)
    • Three room nights at the Paris Hotel & Resort during the dates of the show
    • Two All-Access passes to the ISS Expo, which includes admittance to all events, including in-depth workshops
    • A complimentary DVD copy of his or her presentation

Sounds awesome, right?

The contest is open to U.S.-based self-storage managers. To enter, contestants must complete the online form at www.insideselfstorageworldexpo.com/contest. The deadline to submit entries is Feb. 14.

The contest is sponsored by Chateau Products Inc., a manufacturer of locks and latch systems specializing in self-storage.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

The contest is now closed. What an amazing turnout from managers! We'll announce the winner soon.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

I was gonna nominate bro Pac.

Comment

Stevedore, I guarantee you they don't want me there. I am an acquired taste. LOL!
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

We've chosen a winner. I'll see if we've announced it yet.
          Amy Campbell
          Editor
          Inside Self-Storage
          amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Did you ever post the winner?

Comment

So, is there a recount going on? LOL!

Comment