Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exhibitor/Vendor I'm trying to locate....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhibitor/Vendor I'm trying to locate....

OK, so this vendor totally seemed out of place at the expo, and now I can't find any info on them. I checked the Expo Hall map, and the booth they were in is labeled as someone else's booth. I could not find them on the exhibitor list. I have NO IDEA who they are, because the card that I grabbed from them has virtually no info on it.

I bought one of their products, the one they were demonstrating. It's called Bionyx, and it is a face serum. We were told that if we purchased it at the expo, we would lock in the "expo price" forever. But I don't know how to reach these people!

It is very strange to me. LOL. If someone could tell me who they are, I would greatly appreciate it.
    “Should you find a wise critic to point out your faults, follow him as you would a guide to hidden treasure.” The Buddha

That's not suspicious at all. Did they crash the expo? Good luck on your hunt.
    Why are I-phone chargers not called 'apple juice'???

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post
      That's not suspicious at all. Did they crash the expo? Good luck on your hunt.
      LOL. Thank you. It's certainly bizarre.
      “Should you find a wise critic to point out your faults, follow him as you would a guide to hidden treasure.” The Buddha

Comment

I can confirm that they were in booth 919, next to Bissell and across from See Inside Photography. That's all I know. I doubt they are Cost Segregation Services, which is what is listed on the map....

Comment

That's the ol' Bionyx grifter booth. Company was only in business for the time period of the expo. Like a warranty with a company, only lasts as long as the company is in business.
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
            That's the ol' Bionyx grifter booth. Company was only in business for the time period of the expo. Like a warranty with a company, only lasts as long as the company is in business.
            So, you are telling me that I got had? LOL.

My husband is going to be peeved...LOL

Comment

I found their web site!!!

http://www.bionyxskincare.com/
              Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
                I found their web site!!!

http://www.bionyxskincare.com/
                I had found the site too, but unfortunately, I don't think they were there themselves. :/

Comment

Have you tried to google them? I got taken once after donating $20 to what I thought was a great cause. I was eating tacos and having a beer at my favorite watering hole. Guy comes in and starts selling raffle tickets to a custom built Harley, he had pics of it, and all extra proceeds were to go to a local Veteran's hall. I, being a vet, thought, what the heck, hell yes. Myself and several other guys bought $20 tickets. I then heard that the guy had went to several bars and did that and that it was all a scam and the Veteran's hall was contacted, on the date of the raffle drawing, and they knew nothing about the guy or the raffle. I was Pissed Off!. I looked and looked and looked for that guy anywhere I went from that day for about 6 months. Did also find out that this guy had been going to several states and doing this. There is a special place in Hell for people like that.

The fact that the card had hardly any info on it would have set off a red flag for me.

Comment

Have you tried to google them? I got taken once after donating $20 to what I thought was a great cause. I was eating tacos and having a beer at my favorite watering hole. Guy comes in and starts selling raffle tickets to a custom built Harley, he had pics of it, and all extra proceeds were to go to a local Veteran's hall. I, being a vet, thought, what the heck, hell yes. Myself and several other guys bought $20 tickets. I then heard that the guy had went to several bars and did that and that it was all a scam and the Veteran's hall was contacted, on the date of the raffle drawing, and they knew nothing about the guy or the raffle. I was Pissed Off!. I looked and looked and looked for that guy anywhere I went from that day for about 6 months. Did also find out that this guy had been going to several states and doing this. There is a special place in Hell for people like that.

The fact that the card had hardly any info on it would have set off a red flag for me.
                    lol. I didn't even look at the card. I collected so many that day, that I just grabbed it and put it with the others. It wasn't until I got home and was going through them that I realized it didn't have much info on it.

I did get an emailed receipt from them for my purchase, and have sent them an email, to no avail. I have yet to receive a response back.

It was a $200 purchase. I'm kind of peeved about it. I don't just have $200 to throw away...and I'm really kicking myself right now.

Comment

This is the company listed on my receipt:

Natural Beauty 4575 Dean Martin Dr Las Vegas, NV 89103 702-626-2307

I am going to call the number today when I go to lunch. >_<

Comment

I know exactly where that address is. I used to live in Vegas and worked for a Monaco dealer there and there address was on Dean Martin Drive. There are a lot of large commercial buildings that have numerous businesses in each one of them. It is not that far from the strip. Wish you luck.

Comment

I know exactly where that address is. I used to live in Vegas and worked for a Monaco dealer there and there address was on Dean Martin Drive. There are a lot of large commercial buildings that have numerous businesses in each one of them. It is not that far from the strip. Wish you luck.
                          I'm angry now. I called just now, and got no answer or voicemail. I just disputed the payment I made to them. Unless they contact me back, I am not going to cancel the dispute.

Comment

Live and learn, I suppose.

Comment

The Bionyx Facebook page has a lot of posts by people who experienced something similar to me...so this is obviously not an isolated incident.

Curious to hear from others who were at this expo.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MusicCity Gal
                                Reply to Introduction of Facility Owner in North Carolina
                                MusicCity Gal
                                Hi Benjamin! Welcome to the forum and Congratulations to you on your purchase. It is great to hear we are such a resource for you. Can't wait to hear YOUR stories in the near future....
                                Today, 12:42 PM
                              • pacnwstorage
                                Reply to Late fees/auction fees
                                pacnwstorage
                                The only fee, here in Oregon, that is limited is the amount for late fees. My lien fees can be what I want. I charge $50 to cut a lock, $15 for a cert letter, $50 for auction fees. I would bet that those fees may be heavily limited in states like Ca. Typically the lien process starts the very first...
                                Today, 12:26 PM
                              • habreu
                                Reply to Direct Mail...What Experiences Have You Had?
                                habreu
                                We tried this as vendors (not facility owners) and zilch. The only time I have had any result with this was years ago (in another neighborhood industry) when it included a magnet with our number they could put on the fridge - but it never paid for the cost.
                                Today, 12:22 PM
                              Working...
                              X