ISS Expo Video Now Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISS Expo Video Now Available

Great news!! The ISS Store is now offering all 44 of the education sessions recorded during this year’s ISS World Expo in Las Vegas as on-demand video. The presentations cover topics related to self-storage building, finance, investing, management, marketing, ownership, technology and more.

Priced at $20, the videos are available for purchase at insideselfstoragestore.com. Customers are able to view their on-demand immediately from an embedded player inside their account. The recordings are viewable anywhere, on any device with an Internet connection.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Krypto
    Reply to Sick of Tenants Who Are Jerks
    Krypto
    This is so true Pac, you have got to teach them how you do business the right way, right out of the gate. Otherwise, this WILL happen again.
    Today, 09:00 PM
  • pacnwstorage
    Reply to What is a typical managers schedule?
    pacnwstorage
    At last facility I had a relief lady one day a week on Saturday and I had Sat and Sun off. Here I work Tuesday thru Saturday and have 2 days off. I live on site at both places. Had my share of "people bothering me when off but that is the nature of the beast. I love the on site living quarters...
    Today, 08:45 PM
  • jodikay1
    What is a typical managers schedule?
    jodikay1
    I'm wondering what a manager schedule looks like. Is it typical for a manager to have two days off in a row? Are they usually on-call and need to be within driving distance all the time? Would this be different if it was an on-site vs off-site manager? I read the salary survey report, but didn't...
    Today, 08:29 PM
Working...
X