Operator Wins $1K in ISS World Expo Passport Program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operator Wins $1K in ISS World Expo Passport Program

Bruce Knoernschild, co-owner of Parkville Self-Storage in Parkville, Mo., was the winner of a $1,000 gift card during a "Passport Program" at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo. The campaign asked attendees to visit six booths during the expo hall hours and collect stamps on a game card. Once all the stamps were collected, the completed passports were turned in for a raffle.

Knoernschild and his wife, Sandra, were attending their first ISS Expo. Parkville Self-Storage has operated as a family-owned business north of Kansas City, Mo., for 19 years.

Congrats to the our winner!

expo winner.jpg
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

My youngest brother still lives in Parkville, Mo. Congrats to these owners. Good job!
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Oh, that is awesome!!!
      Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

That is fantastic!! Congratulations!
        Stephanie Tharpe
        Senior VP of Operations
        A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
        Nashville, TN
        http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
        www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• razorback
          Reply to Disposal of returned lien sale property
          razorback
          Thank you for all the advice. This is the first time in over 10 years that a buyer actually brought stuff to me! I called the man and told him that I would hold his stuff for 2 weeks. He did come to get it. Afterward the buyer brought me a box full of personal papers. I just shredded them and went...
          Today, 12:29 PM
        • razorback
          Reply to I think I have a sneaky tenant
          razorback
          I had this problem back in November. Trust your gut on something like this and take time to look back at your security footage. My sleeper turned out to be hiding from his parole officer in his unit. Guess him and his wife didn't think that I would notice her dropping him off in the evening and picking...
          Today, 12:22 PM
        • Advantage IT
          NCSSA May Seminar 2018 Cornelius
          Advantage IT
          Anyone going to the NCSSA Event at the Penisula Club in Cornelius in May?

Cindy Ashby and I are doing a Managers Seminar "Back to the Basics"

We also have Megan Smith, a well known Self Storage CPA, is coming in from LA to do the owners line on Hot Topics as related...
          Today, 11:07 AM
        Working...
        X