New Fiction Book in the ISS Store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fiction Book in the ISS Store

The ISS Store has added the mystery novel "Hot Storage" as its latest fictional product for sale. Written by author Mary Mead, the book is about the trials of self-storage manager Marlena Montoya, who must hunt for the truth when two men connected to the facility are murdered. After Marlena finds cartons of drugs in a unit that was supposed to be empty, things go downhill. "Hot Storage" is available in softcover for $12.95.

Also, check out the store's other fiction book, "Self Storage," a horror novel.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

I had bought this book a while back and read it. Great book and completely entertaining. Hope to see more books about Marlena Montoya! Is also written by a lady in the industry.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
      Reply to Very interesting conversation with a prospective tenant
      Storman
      I know what you mean about the 5x5 people. I often get breathless calls from people with no phone manners at all, they start talking before my greeting is completed, with "how much for your smallest unit, I need it tonight, like right now, how much?"

Sorry. I only have large...
      Yesterday, 09:57 PM
    • pacnwstorage
      Reply to airBNB for storage space?
      pacnwstorage
      Went to Disneyland 2 times in the early 70's when I was in the service. First time I went I wanted to see everything because I had never been before. The second time, I was tipsy and was just having fun seeing the sights. When in the service overseas I went to Hawaii about 8 times and been to Hong Kong...
      Yesterday, 08:32 PM
    • pacnwstorage
      Reply to Very interesting conversation with a prospective tenant
      pacnwstorage
      My signature kinda answers the question of how all tenants should act at a facility. Those managers applied all facility policies to all tenants, the same way. If the tenant doesn't like it, too bad and move out and find a facility that will let them act the way they want. Facilities that are ran like...
      Yesterday, 06:00 PM
    Working...
    X