New Fiction Book in the ISS Store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fiction Book in the ISS Store

The ISS Store has added the mystery novel "Hot Storage" as its latest fictional product for sale. Written by author Mary Mead, the book is about the trials of self-storage manager Marlena Montoya, who must hunt for the truth when two men connected to the facility are murdered. After Marlena finds cartons of drugs in a unit that was supposed to be empty, things go downhill. "Hot Storage" is available in softcover for $12.95.

Also, check out the store's other fiction book, "Self Storage," a horror novel.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

I had bought this book a while back and read it. Great book and completely entertaining. Hope to see more books about Marlena Montoya! Is also written by a lady in the industry.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• razorback
      Reply to Disposal of returned lien sale property
      razorback
      Thank you for all the advice. This is the first time in over 10 years that a buyer actually brought stuff to me! I called the man and told him that I would hold his stuff for 2 weeks. He did come to get it. Afterward the buyer brought me a box full of personal papers. I just shredded them and went...
      Today, 12:29 PM
    • razorback
      Reply to I think I have a sneaky tenant
      razorback
      I had this problem back in November. Trust your gut on something like this and take time to look back at your security footage. My sleeper turned out to be hiding from his parole officer in his unit. Guess him and his wife didn't think that I would notice her dropping him off in the evening and picking...
      Today, 12:22 PM
    • Advantage IT
      NCSSA May Seminar 2018 Cornelius
      Advantage IT
      Anyone going to the NCSSA Event at the Penisula Club in Cornelius in May?

Cindy Ashby and I are doing a Managers Seminar "Back to the Basics"

We also have Megan Smith, a well known Self Storage CPA, is coming in from LA to do the owners line on Hot Topics as related...
      Today, 11:07 AM
    Working...
    X