Announcement

Collapse

Holiday Closures

Due to office closures during the 2017 winter holidays, SST membership registration may take longer to process. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Happy holidays!
See more
See less

New Fiction Book in the ISS Store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fiction Book in the ISS Store

The ISS Store has added the mystery novel "Hot Storage" as its latest fictional product for sale. Written by author Mary Mead, the book is about the trials of self-storage manager Marlena Montoya, who must hunt for the truth when two men connected to the facility are murdered. After Marlena finds cartons of drugs in a unit that was supposed to be empty, things go downhill. "Hot Storage" is available in softcover for $12.95.

Also, check out the store's other fiction book, "Self Storage," a horror novel.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

I had bought this book a while back and read it. Great book and completely entertaining. Hope to see more books about Marlena Montoya! Is also written by a lady in the industry.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Iamkathleenj
      Reply to Poo happens
      Iamkathleenj
      The next time you see the lady in question you can look her right in the eye and say " It looks like someone used ( insert area location ) as their personal toilet. Since there is a camera pointing right there I will be able to see who did it ( call her bluff ). Do you know who might have done...
      Today, 06:16 PM
    • Billings Storage
      Reply to Hello Group
      Billings Storage
      Welcome to the group...
      Today, 06:07 PM
    • Jeanette M
      Reply to Random Man asking to use the restroom?
      Jeanette M
      I guess I'm on the "I wouldn't overthink it" side of things. But we have an unmanned gas station next door and see folks in fairly regularly. My only problem...the bathroom is right on the other side of the wall from my computer.....too much I don't want to hear!
      Today, 04:44 PM
    Working...
    X