New ISS Reports Partner - Colliers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ISS Reports Partner - Colliers

Big news from ISS this week. We've partnered with real estate firm Colliers International Valuation and Advisory Services LLC to provide a series of custom data reports for the storage industry. The first reports on offer will be:
    • “Self-Storage Custom Expense Report,” an analysis on operational expenses in specific markets and against national metrics
    • “Self-Storage Custom Cap-Rate Report,” which addresses applicable cap rates for specific properties and regions based on the Colliers Rating System.

The reports are expected to be available for purchase in the ISS Store within the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted!
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

will we ever see something like this for the Canadian market? I know I should probably be asking the CSSA, but we really dont get data information that is valuable up here.

just a thought

Comment

Thanks for asking! Initially, it will be U.S. info, but we're hoping to introduce international reports in the future. Colliers is a global company, so we're expecting great things. We've already partnered with them on a report on self-storage in Latin America.
      Amy Campbell
      Editor
      Inside Self-Storage
      amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Yes the owners of my company are VPs of colliers... Be interesting to see if they end up providing anything in terms of the Canadian market.

Keep us posted!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X