New Resource on Property Renovation Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Resource on Property Renovation Available

A great new resource is now available for operators who are looking to rehab an older property. The new case study from ISS and Janus explores how Top Self Storage in Miami went from drab to fab! The free downloadable PDF highlights the revitalization of the underperforming property. Learn about more about this interesting makeover. You might find some ideas for your own site!

Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
    Reply to Tenants on Autopay
    pacnwstorage
    New tenants must sign up on auto pay but can pay a different way if they pay before the auto pay hits.

letsgosonics, my auto pay has the capability to delay the auto pay up to 5 days for tenants that receive a check later than the first. It would normally be on the 1st right at midnight...
    Yesterday, 09:56 PM
  • Jeanette M
    Reply to Employee Discipline
    Jeanette M
    My assistant is fantastic and besides reminding ourselves sometimes that we need to work as well as chat, there are no issues there. We get everything done but we have a great time, too.

I have had to let several contractors and/or maintenance people go. It wasn't fun and in each case,...
    Yesterday, 09:53 PM
  • Jeanette M
    Reply to Tenants on Autopay
    Jeanette M
    I appreciate those that are on autopay but won't force anyone to sign up. The boss man wants us to go to no cash payments at all but in this area, it just isn't feasible. And we make a lot off of late fees, to boot. As long as they pay, I don't really care how.
    Yesterday, 09:45 PM
Working...
X