Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Case Study on Property-Protection Programs

Hi All,

ISS has released a new case study that explains how tenant losses were covered after a fire at Money Saver Mini-Storage in Portland, Ore., destroyed 313 units. Learn what happened and how the claims were handled in this free resource.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Other than hearing the fire started by a cigarette being smoked in a unit and the guy was drugged out and passed out in his unit, I have not heard what the total damage was to a facility in Springfield, Or., that I posted about here last year. I never drive in that part of town so have not been by the facility.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

That was a great white paper- everyone should read it. I think It may be a good idea to keep it on my front counter in a notebook to show to people when they rent with me-it really details how easy a claim is...and should help tenants make a decision to get protection. THANKS

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it!
        Amy Campbell
        Editor
        Inside Self-Storage
        amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

So this is a tenant protection plan not tenant insurance? What's the difference?
          Adam Harris
          Store More Mini Storage
          Rogersville, TN

Comment

This article explains it all.
            Amy Campbell
            Editor
            Inside Self-Storage
            amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Perfect! Thanks Amy
              Adam Harris
              Store More Mini Storage
              Rogersville, TN

Comment

Amy - I'm trying to login to view this and I am getting a message that the website is not secure?? Is there another way to access this at all?

Comment

Have you tried a different browser? The ISS website should be secure.
                  Amy Campbell
                  Editor
                  Inside Self-Storage
                  amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• razorback
                    Reply to Disposal of returned lien sale property
                    razorback
                    Thank you for all the advice. This is the first time in over 10 years that a buyer actually brought stuff to me! I called the man and told him that I would hold his stuff for 2 weeks. He did come to get it. Afterward the buyer brought me a box full of personal papers. I just shredded them and went...
                    Today, 12:29 PM
                  • razorback
                    Reply to I think I have a sneaky tenant
                    razorback
                    I had this problem back in November. Trust your gut on something like this and take time to look back at your security footage. My sleeper turned out to be hiding from his parole officer in his unit. Guess him and his wife didn't think that I would notice her dropping him off in the evening and picking...
                    Today, 12:22 PM
                  • Advantage IT
                    NCSSA May Seminar 2018 Cornelius
                    Advantage IT
                    Anyone going to the NCSSA Event at the Penisula Club in Cornelius in May?

Cindy Ashby and I are doing a Managers Seminar "Back to the Basics"

We also have Megan Smith, a well known Self Storage CPA, is coming in from LA to do the owners line on Hot Topics as related...
                    Today, 11:07 AM
                  Working...
                  X