2018 Guidebook Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Guidebook Series

More AWESOME stuff from ISS. The 2018 Guidebooks are now available for purchase in the ISS Store. This Facility-Operation Guidebook and the Building/Investing Guidebook are available in softcover and digital versions. Series packages with both books are also available in the two formats at a reduced price.

For more detailed product info, please view the individual product landing-page descriptions, which you can access from the Guidebooks page in the store.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DNolting
    Reply to Smallest Unit Size
    DNolting
    That's awesome! I really like the 5x5 cubicles. I've noticed the smaller units tend to attract "transient" individuals in our market but they do pay the most per square foot. I wouldn't want a ton of these but its nice to offer a good mix. I like the doors and how they swing. At first glance...
    Today, 04:08 PM
  • DairyGirl
    Reply to Trailer Rent Not Paid
    DairyGirl
    Well, we'll see if she meant what she said. She sent her boyfriend and only gave him $50. I said we had agreed on $100. He went outside to call her, then left. While he was gone, she called me. Asked when she needed to pay the remaining balance. Ummm, that's not what we agreed to. I told her we agreed...
    Today, 04:04 PM
  • EagleEye
    Reply to Smallest Unit Size
    EagleEye
    We offer 5x5 "cubicles" which is essentially a 5x5 unit with a platform/floor 4' from the ground. The top unit has a taller height but we rent it for the same rate ($35) since it's not as easy to put heavy items in there. I wouldn't say they are crazy popular but we've filled 43% of them right...
    Today, 01:54 PM
Working...
X