Results 1 to 1 of 1
8th January 2013, 02:33 PM #1
ISS 2013 Guidebook Series Package
Inside Self-Storage is excited to announce the release today of a special package of all five of our thematic, digital Guidebooks in the 2013 series! Sold through the Inside Self-Storage Store, the series package saves you 25 percent off the individual Guidebook prices. (The SST community is the first to get the details!) The five Guidebooks focus on self-storage facility management, ownership, building and investment, marketing, and technology. Here is a breakdown of the series by title:
- Building/Investing Guidebook 2013 - Designed for those who want to invest in self-storage or who are serious about establishing or expanding an operation. Covers real estate, finance, development and construction.
- Facility-Management Guidebook 2013 - Helps to define the duties of a self-storage manager and provides insight to several key job areas including sales, service, money management, maintenance, legal risks and more.
- Marketing Guidebook 2013 - Provides a substantial overview of the marketing techniques available to self-storage operators and insight to help you determine which strategies might work best for your particular business.
- Ownership Guidebook 2013 - Provides guidance to help single- and multi-facility owners take control of and maximize their investment, covering everything from money management to liability and much more.
- Technology Guidebook 2013 - Helps you understand the technology available for your self-storage business, how to leverage it to your advantage, and common pitfalls to avoid.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, unlike our previous annual, all-encompassing Guidebooks, which were digital versions of our printed Factbook, the 2013 series was created specifically as five distinct digital help books. They are in an easy-to-read format that makes them ideal for viewing onscreen, including your favorite tablet. There are no advertisements, and we were able to include more educational articles than we could in our annual Factbook.
For more info, please check out the ISS 2013 Guidebook Series page in the ISS Store.
Manager, Inside Self-Storage Store
Former Community Manager, Self-Storage Talk
tjones at vpico dot com