New Construction looking for company to install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Construction looking for company to install

We are putting up a new facility in the next few months and wondered if anyone knew of a good company to erect our buildings. Buildings are from Building Outlet Corp and we are in Northeast Ohio. Buildings are already purchased just looking for installers. Thanks in advance

Building Outlet should be able to recommend a reliable erector in your area. They maintain a database of erectors all over the US and parts of Canada. Please double-check with your sales rep.

Comment

YES YES YES!! These guys are amazing and we have used them for several builds! Check out their website and give them a call. Be sure to tell them I sent you. Great, great company!

No matter your business storage needs, we offer years of experience and trust to help you find the perfect solution. Call our solutions experts today!
      Stephanie Tharpe
      Senior VP of Operations
      A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
      Nashville, TN
      http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
      www.tnssa.net

Comment

We also use Rapid.
        Chasing Perfection to catch Excellence

Comment

MusicCity Gal What have been some of the pros and cons with Rapid? I'm looking at adding 40,000 SqFt to a conversion site in northern Kentucky I finished last fall. My site plan is just about finalized and I'm on to pricing the buildings.

I've reached out to Trachte and Betco but both seem unbelievably busy! Have a feeling this may be the unfortunate reality of the industry at the moment. Hoping to find a company that will actually spend time pricing my project rather than give me the run-around.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingston2014 View Post
            MusicCity Gal What have been some of the pros and cons with Rapid? I'm looking at adding 40,000 SqFt to a conversion site in northern Kentucky I finished last fall. My site plan is just about finalized and I'm on to pricing the buildings.

I've reached out to Trachte and Betco but both seem unbelievably busy! Have a feeling this may be the unfortunate reality of the industry at the moment. Hoping to find a company that will actually spend time pricing my project rather than give me the run-around.
            Did you reach out to them yet? (Sorry, been offline a few days). We have not had any issues at all. We work with Matt Williams and he is amazing. The only options we are looking at changing right now is going with Betco for doors.
            Stephanie Tharpe
            Senior VP of Operations
            A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
            Nashville, TN
            http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
            www.tnssa.net

Comment

No not yet but plan to in the coming days. Thank you for the recommendation. What doors do you use currently if you don't mind sharing?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X