Anyone used Miller building Systems out of Flourtown PA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone used Miller building Systems out of Flourtown PA

I am looking at adding an additional storage building. Does anyone have any experience with Miller Building Systems out of Flourtown PA? It looks like they have a crew that will actually come to your site and erect their building on your site which I like and freight and erection is actually part of their quoted price which I like.

Originally posted by Sparkey View Post
    I am looking at adding an additional storage building. Does anyone have any experience with Miller Building Systems out of Flourtown PA? It looks like they have a crew that will actually come to your site and erect their building on your site which I like and freight and erection is actually part of their quoted price which I like.
    I've heard that they make a pretty good building. Have you gotten pricing and specs from another company yet? I would compare and make sure you are being quoted exactly what you need. Some will quote their standard package unless you specify what you want.

I have a few contacts I could get you in touch with if you want to compare a few.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X