Anyone used Miller building Systems out of Flourtown PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone used Miller building Systems out of Flourtown PA

I am looking at adding an additional storage building. Does anyone have any experience with Miller Building Systems out of Flourtown PA? It looks like they have a crew that will actually come to your site and erect their building on your site which I like and freight and erection is actually part of their quoted price which I like.

Originally posted by Sparkey View Post
    I am looking at adding an additional storage building. Does anyone have any experience with Miller Building Systems out of Flourtown PA? It looks like they have a crew that will actually come to your site and erect their building on your site which I like and freight and erection is actually part of their quoted price which I like.
    I've heard that they make a pretty good building. Have you gotten pricing and specs from another company yet? I would compare and make sure you are being quoted exactly what you need. Some will quote their standard package unless you specify what you want.

I have a few contacts I could get you in touch with if you want to compare a few.

Comment

Miller did the 5 buildings on our site. We have had no problems with any building in 10 years except for the normal spring that needs repair on the rollup door on occaision. Yes, they do have a crews that erect onsite. we have been very happy with them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DairyGirl
        Reply to Thoughts on RV parking
        by DairyGirl
        I 'almost' said to him that as long as the vehicles are w/i the lines, there isn't anything for me to do. And, he did make that statement himself, although he was a little snarky about it....
        Today, 11:12 AM
      • DairyGirl
        Reply to 3 Kittens Trapped in Unit
        by DairyGirl
        My lease states we can enter a unit for an emergency, and I would consider this an emergency because of the type of animal. How do I know the tenant didn't put them there?? I would call the tenant to get them to the property to open the unit. If they are/were unable to do that, I'd let them know I'd...
        Today, 11:10 AM
      • pacnwstorage
        Reply to Thoughts on RV parking
        by pacnwstorage
        There is no issue at all. Within the lines is GOOD, out of the lines is BAD. The RV owner needs to grow a pair and learn to drive his rig and quit whining or you will have to call him a WAAAAAAAMMMMMMMBULANCE!...
        Today, 11:03 AM
      Working...
      X