100x740 ft....what would you do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100x740 ft....what would you do

We are buying a strip of land that borders our 8 acres. We know there's a 10' set back of the property lines. We are thinking 3 sided RV/boat storage down one side and some small 10x10 and 5x10 storage units. Willing to hear other options or ideas.

Hard to answer without knowing what you already have and what you have more demand for. Obviously you feel your market has a need for boat/RV units. I wonder if you could lay them diagonal down the center with an outer driving loop?

I am a fan of fully enclosed boat RV units if you can make it work - less hassle with each vehicle secured. However if your market has a need for more traditional units or climate controlled, those classes of storage usually have a better return than boat/RV.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
      Reply to Cannot connect with customer
      by RandyL
      Of course you can auction a unit without a proper address. Just follow your states laws and send the proper notices the the address the tenant provided to you. I have people like this too. Usually they will get things fixed before a sale, but not always....
      Today, 01:09 AM
    • RandyL
      Reply to Mold and Mildew Prevention
      by RandyL
      Yes mold and mildew do spread via airborne spores. Which means it can spread from unit to unit.

I buy my damp check from Chateau products.

Being in Iowa I deal with tons of humidity as well. We offer free pallets at all of our facilities. We tell people air flow is...
      Today, 01:05 AM
    • LisaC
      Cannot connect with customer
      by LisaC
      Advice, please. We have a customer who rents two units, payments timely with bank generated checks each month. All mail correspondence has been returned and a few months ago we received a text message to stop texting the phone number on file as it does not belong to this person. All is well until we...
      Yesterday, 10:00 PM
    Working...
    X